Enterprise Sales Development Representative
San Francisco, CA /
The Enterprise Sales Development Representative is responsible for owning the identification and development of quality sales opportunities for our new business team. The Enterprise Sales Development Representative will be responsible for prospecting and nurturing new opportunities from outbound activities and building a strong pipeline of sales opportunities to deliver on monthly targets. Looking for someone that has closing experience and a very high level of business acumen. This person with be supporting solely Enterprise Level Professional sellers and will need to be prepared to work hard to keep up.
Sales Development Representatives will enjoy working with and learning from the mentoring of great sellers, strong leadership in a supportive environment focused on personal development and career advancement. High-performers in this role can expect to advance their career in 9-12 months to be mid-market sellers, holding ownership over the full sales cycle.
- Prospect a variety of companies and organizations across multiple industries
- Generate interest and create opportunities with new prospects via cold calling, email, phone, LinkedIn, etc. to build a pipeline of targeted prospects
- Research companies and evaluate their structure and marketing & communications strategies to understand how best to position Meltwater’s products.
- Maintain a high level of activity including outbound calls, emails, and social selling
- Conduct high-level consultative conversations with C-Level executives in prospect accounts
- Ask open-ended questions to prospects that uncover business needs and overcome objections
- Schedule product demonstrations, and collaborate with their sales team to qualify customers, build a pipeline, and drive deals
- Meet and exceed your daily, weekly, and monthly activity goals
- Leverage lead generation tools such as LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, Gong, Zoom Meetings, and Salesforce etc. to create relationships with prospects
- Other Projects & Responsibilities may be added at the manager’s discretion
- Small team = opportunity for a big impact & fast growth
- Competitive salary & equity
- Excellent company-sponsored benefits
- Shiny new laptop
- Monthly team events
Founded in 2016, Windfall Data is on a mission to determine the net worth of everyone on the planet. The company serves nonprofit and for-profit organizations by providing actionable consumer financial data that is refreshed on a weekly basis. More than 500 organizations use Windfall Data to identify and engage their most promising constituents. Windfall Data is based in San Francisco and backed by Bullpen Capital, Bonfire Ventures, Industry Ventures, TenOneTen Ventures, Cherubic Ventures, and ValueStream Ventures. Visit www.windfalldata.com for more information.