Senior Recruiter - location flexible
San Francisco, CA /
Talent Acquisition /
Are you a strategic thinker who enjoys solving problems with amazing people? Are you resourceful, high energy, positive and gifted at gaining insights quickly? Are you known as a creative collaborator and the team player who is constantly striving to make the place better? Do you have a true passion for finding top-notch talent? Lastly, are you ready to grow a team of the highest-caliber, that loves the work and works well together?
Our recruiting team is focused on finding great talent, anticipating business needs and coaching our hiring managers to hire successfully through an inclusive lens. We don’t simply rely on KPI’s to measure success - we also consider the impact made through effective coaching, successful long-term hires and the ability to drive an innovative and streamlined recruiting process. We’re looking for an ambitious recruiter that stretches the status quo and leverages innovative methods to find and attract exceptional talent. We’re building a winning culture and this position is crucial to our long-term success.
- Strategize & Research: You will own the strategy and develop a recruiting plan that will expand our talent pools and ensure there’s a diverse range of candidates for both short term and long term efforts. You’ll use deep sourcing techniques to identify strong talent and relay market intel back to your hiring partners to better refine and execute your recruiting strategy.
- Partner: You’ll work directly with your team and hiring managers as true partners to find and attract talent specific to the team’s needs. You’ll coach and advise based on your growing knowledge in niche markets, compensation and the competitive landscape.
- Evaluate: You’ll participate in full-cycle recruiting, including interview, offer, negotiate and close candidates. You’ll ensure that candidates understand and embrace our unique opportunity in this marketplace.
- Prioritize: You’ll own and juggle multiple requisitions and balance moving quickly with a great candidate experience. You’ll use your own judgement on how to best organize, prioritize and execute in a fast paced environment.
- Self-motivated and driven; you look for solutions and impact.
- Curious. You dig deeper beyond the surface level of a job profile researching market trends, domain technology, and seek out information to have a solid understanding of the business. You ask for feedback, and want to grow and develop in your career.
- Experienced with at least 5 years of full cycle recruiting and value how recruiting can influence the inclusion and diversity landscape of a company.
Founded in 2016, Windfall Data is on a mission to determine the net worth of everyone on the planet. The company serves nonprofit and for-profit organizations by providing actionable consumer financial data that is refreshed on a weekly basis. More than 500 organizations use Windfall Data to identify and engage their most promising constituents. Windfall Data is based in San Francisco and backed by Bullpen Capital, Bonfire Ventures, Industry Ventures, TenOneTen Ventures, Cherubic Ventures, and ValueStream Ventures. Visit www.windfalldata.com for more information.