San Francisco, Denver, or Remote /
Talent Acquisition /
Windfall’s talent acquisition team is focused on identifying, attracting, and hiring top talent. We’re building a winning culture and this position is crucial to our long-term success.
Windfall is hiring across the entire business after raising a $21M Series A. We are looking for a Recruiter to join our team and focus on our Go-to-Market verticals and our internal talent acquisition strategy. The right candidates will be excited to impact our hiring goals in their first 30 days. This role will report to the Lead Recruiter.
Our mission is to determine the net worth of every person on the planet. And we hold true to our core values of: (1) Be an excellent communicator; (2) Operate with transparency; (3) Provide leverage, not optimization; (4) Make a difference every day; and (5) Act with integrity and trust.
- Own multiple requisitions and deliver a high-touch candidate experience
- Develop a recruiting plan and partner with hiring managers in our go-to market verticals to identify, attract, and hire top talent
- Work with hiring managers to develop hiring processes including defining roles, reviewing resumes, posting jobs, sourcing candidates, and closing candidates
- Establish rapport with candidates and ensure they have a strong understanding of Windfall’s unique position in the marketplace
- Gather feedback from hiring managers, candidates, and peers to improve our recruiting approach
- 1+ years of experience in full-cycle recruiting for Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) or Data-as-a-Service (DaaS) high-growth startups
- 2+ years of experience sourcing and placing candidates for marketing, customer success, business development, and sales
- Ability to source from a variety of platforms and networks, including LinkedIn Recruiter
- Ability to partner and influence stakeholders at all levels, including executives, to drive hiring goals and outcomes
- Strong project management skills and comfort with providing timely and clear reports of progress and roadblocks
- High standards, with the flexibility to improvise and move fast in a changing high-growth startup environment
- A "quality over quantity" approach to sourcing and recruiting
- Prior Lever ATS experience
- Prior experience staffing for Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) or Data-as-a-Service (DaaS) high-growth startups
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent demonstrated success
Founded in 2016, Windfall Data provides contextual analytics and modern wealth intelligence to data-driven organizations, putting customers’ databases in a contextual framework so they can make critical strategic decisions. Powered by AI, Windfall’s contextual analytics platform provides a 360-degree view of the database to accelerate workflows and drive better performance. More than 700 organizations use Windfall Data to identify and engage their most promising constituents. Windfall Data is based in San Francisco and backed by En Pointe, EPIQ Capital Group, Bullpen Capital, Bonfire Ventures, Cherubic Ventures, and ValueStream Ventures. Visit www.windfalldata.com for more information.