Unsolicited Resume Submission
Watertown, MA /
Are you interested in an engaging job and making a big impact in patient's lives?
Windgap Medical is always looking for great talent. Please submit your background and how you think you'd help us bring our product to market.
Windgap Medical is flourishing based upon its great people. Here's what we're looking for in an ideal person:
- Broad and deep background
- Ability to solve problems on their own, likely learning and sharing as they go
- Experience in the pharmaceutical or drug delivery device industry
- Demonstrated ability to work with outside partners to ensure a cost-effective and timely delivery on objectives
- Experience with MS Office and familiarity with tools like GANTT charts and basic financial information
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Windgap Medical, Inc. offers a competitive benefits package including, medical, dental, disability, life insurance, 401K savings plan and is EOE/M/F/D/V employer. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Thank you for considering Windgap Medical. We will review your qualifications and contact you if we would like to talk more.
The Windgap Medical Team