Proximity Marketer Indy
Proximity Marketing – Central Indiana /
Proximity Marketers/Canvassers are the first interaction with new customers, and the lead generators with the sales team. Proxy agents go door-to-door, meeting with hundreds of homeowners and generating leads by offering appointments for our sales team to provide a free in-home consultation. This is a full-time marketing and sales position with growth opportunities available.
THE ROLE – What you’ll be doing
- Travel to and from your residence to assigned neighborhoods within our Indianapolis territory.
- Diligently work to generate qualified sales leads while engaging in door-to-door campaigning in assigned territory.
- Work independently, always representing Renewal by Andersen with the utmost degree of professionalism.
- Understand our products and services to educate our potential customers.
- Report to our office in Carmel for training at least once a month.
THE PERSON – What you’ll bring
- High Energy/Outgoing Personality
- 5+ years’ experience in sales or canvassing
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude through rejection
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Multitasking skills
THE BENEFITS – What we provide
- $20/hr Base + Bonuses
- Full insurance package, including medical, dental, vision, and life
- 401(K) program
- PTO, paid holidays, and a student loan reimbursement program!
THE SCHEDULE – When you’ll work
- In the field, in various neighborhoods
- 40-hour work week, days may fluctuate
- Some weekends and evening hours
Renewal by Andersen is the custom division of Andersen Windows. Founded in 1903, Andersen Windows has been the world's largest and most recognized brand for exclusive window and door systems. Renewal by Andersen was founded with the objective of creating a different and better window and door replacement experience for homeowners.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to you, apply today! We are always looking for motivated talent to join our team. To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.