Commerce, CA /
Information Technology – Information Technology /
Why Wine Warehouse?
Family – Integrity – Quality
Wine Warehouse is a multi-generational, family owned and operated, wholesale distributor of fine wine, beer and spirits. With an award winning premium portfolio, we have something for everyone. We offer a strong family culture, and are committed to cultivating a positive and inclusive workplace experience. Quality, family and integrity are the pillars of our company, and we are seeking individuals who share these values.
Responsible for preparing, conducting, and evaluating technical training programs. Writes literature and materials to be used in programs and designs exercises to enhance Sales Representative or Office Employee capabilities. Conducts classes regarding approved hardware and software, security procedures, and equipment maintenance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following; other duties may be assigned or requested:
- Prepares and conducts technical training programs.
- Prepares and conducts technical testing programs to validate the training programs.
- Assesses training needs and certification requirements.
- Deploys training to targeted personnel.
- Prepares training material and classroom agenda.
- Provides end user training.
- Conducts presentations and webinars.
- Creates instructor materials (course outlines, background material, instructional materials, and training aids).
- Assesses the comprehension level of the training at periodic intervals (certification renewals).
- Assists in design of computer-based and multimedia curriculum.
- Continuously enhances technical instructional delivery and presentation skills.
- Mentors other instructors in the subject matter, content, and course delivery techniques for assigned technical courses.
- Ensures the quality and consistency of course content throughout a course life cycle.
- Tests processes with different subjects.
- Manages the training program in accordance with business needs.
- Plans and directs classroom training, electronic learning, multimedia programs, and other computer-aided instructional technologies, simulators, conferences and workshops.
- Minimum 4-6 years related business knowledge with strength in working in a sales-team environment who enjoys the challenge of working under pressure either independently or as a member of a pro-active team.
- Efficient at multi-tasking and prioritizing tasks, so that the most business critical tasks and competing demands are addressed and resolved first.
- Adaptable, comfortable with ambiguity and change and ability to recommend solutions to resolve problems
- Can work well independently and contribute significantly as part of a teamEnjoys working hard, has a calm approach and a positive attitude; is stable, comfortable and energetic.
- Presentation and training skills:
- Capable and experienced with creating and composing training materials and curricula and presenting these in a business environment.
- Has a demonstrated track record of communicating effectively with internal staff and supplier partners
- Strong Windows PC and Server Operating System skills, Windows 10, MS Office, Open Office, and familiar with Google Apps.
- Experience using and training on Android and IPad devices.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Able to understand issues and provide PC directions over the phone.
- Ability to perform under minimum supervision.
- Comp range for this position is $75 - $85K
- Discretionary bonus eligible
- Health, Dental, Vision
- 8 company-paid holidays
- Sick time
- company matched 401 K
The employee must be able to walk, climb stairs, bend, reach, and lift if necessary, up to 25 pounds. To successfully perform the essential job functions, an employee must meet the physical demands required for this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential job functions.
Individual may need to sit or stand as needed. May require walking primarily on a level surface periodically throughout the day. Reaching above shoulder height, below the waist or lift as required when filing documents or storing materials through the work day.
Wine Warehouse is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Wine Warehouse is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.