Chain Beverage Merchandiser-Mission Viejo, Rancho Santa Margarita - $3K Sign On Bonus
Mission Viejo, CA /
Sales – Chain South /
Why Wine Warehouse?
Family – Integrity – Quality
Wine Warehouse is a multi-generational, family owned and operated, wholesale distributor of fine wine, beer and spirits. With an award winning premium portfolio, we have something for everyone. We offer a strong family culture, and are committed to cultivating a positive and inclusive workplace experience. Quality, family and integrity are the pillars of our company, and we are seeking individuals who share these values.
-3k sign on bonus!
- Operating under limited supervision, this position is responsible for providing merchandising support for chain retail customers in a defined geographical area. Primary job responsibilities include restocking store shelves with Wine Warehouse products (which have been sold by Chain Sales Representatives to the customer), organizing and maintaining inventory in storage areas and general servicing of Wine Warehouse brands.
- Restocks shelves and cold boxes with products which have been sold by Wine Warehouse Chain Sales Representatives, and have been delivered to each retail customer
- Works with Chain Sales Representatives to coordinate the placement of residual overstock product
- When needed, builds product displays in stores with products sold by Wine Warehouse Chain Sales Representatives to promote product sales for Wine Warehouse
- Monitors the utilization of point of sale items in each store and disposes of POS that is outdated or is does not meet Wine Warehouse’s display standards
- Maintains house-keeping as it relates to Wine Warehouse inventory in various locations within each store. Ensures storage areas are organized and free of clutter before leaving accounts, so products are easily accessible
- Communicates daily with the Chain Sales Representatives or Regional Manager to report store level issues and opportunities that require follow up by assigned Sales Representative
- Communicates with store personnel throughout each service call. Checks in with store manager upon arrival, completes assigned tasks in the account, then checks out with store personnel before departing
- Adjust daily route accordingly, depending on delivery manifest
- Regular work week is Tuesday through Saturday, but may vary
- Possesses strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under minimum supervision to merchandise product and service retail accounts
- Ability to manage time well and complete daily tasks
- Minimum high school diploma or college degree in progress
- Demonstrates strong work ethic, integrity, and a high level of attention to details
- Residing within a 10-15 mile radius of designated account(s) is preferred
- Must possess valid California Driver’s License
- Reliable transportation and good driving record is required
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Employee must be able to walk, bend, reach, climb stair ladders, and lift 50 pounds or more. The physical demands here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential job functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with legally recognized disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Servicing accounts (10-15) daily, requiring driving and getting in and out of vehicle.
- Must be able to walk, bend, climb, reach and lift 50 pounds or more, with some work required above the shoulders.
- Building displays in store, of products sold by Wine Warehouse Chain Sales Representatives, cutting cases of product neatly, using proper safety tools, following the specific instructions.
- Repetitive bending, kneeling, stooping and climbing are required.
- Wearing appropriate attire and footwear that provides comfort and support while driving, bending, stooping and climbing.
- Traveling to company scheduled meetings which may call for longer travel times outside of designated territory.
- Full Time (40hrs per week)
- Tuesday - Saturday
- $18/hr + $3k Sign On Bonus
- Mileage Reimbursement at 65.5 cents per Business Miles driven
- Medical (HMO & PPO), Dental, Vision (PPO)401(k) matching, GymPass membership,
- Annual PTO Accrual
- Rollover Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Free Life and AD&D Insurance Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Product Offerings
Wine Warehouse is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Wine Warehouse is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.