Channel Sales Manager Aerial Robots Europe
Join the Wingtra team and become part of this fast growing spin-off from ETH Zurich! We have grown to become an international company with distribution partners in 6 continents, 1000+ customer flights and a very first vertical take off and landing drone with professional aerial photography sensors which we are selling to a lot of happy customers in different industries.
In this role, you will take a key role in expanding our sales activities in Europe and potentially other markets. This is a high-energy position, requiring proactive and persistent interactions with clients and a high flexibility.
- Make customers love our product and brand
- Generate B2B sales leads, do product demonstrations, close deals
- Generate new distribution partnership leads, negotiate distribution agreements, close deals
- Manage existing distribution partnership sales
- Organize and travel to tradeshows
- Create and maintain customer info in CRM tools (sheets, zendesk)
- Learn about customer use cases and market opportunities and post-process customer learnings for Wingtra’s strategy development
- 2 years of sales experience in photogrammetry, surveying, drones or equivalent
- Ability to communicate in English
- Persuasive, independent, at ease negotiating and developing trust
- Willingness to travel frequently (up to 50%)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Drivers license
- Several years of experience in B2B sales and proven sales track record
- Existing network in the geospatial / surveying industry
- Ability to communicate in German
- Leadership experience in professional setting or extracurricular (sports, scouts, etc)
Joining the Wingtra team, you will gain a deep insight into applied robotics and future of aerial data. Working in a startup, you will have a personal impact on both the new technology and the organization itself.
We attach great importance to equality of opportunity, regardless of the personal or social background. Become part of this exciting journey and submit your application using the button below.