UAV Sales Development Representative USA
Join the Wingtra team and become part of this venture backed robotics scale up with more than 80 dedicated Wingtranauts! We created a very first vertical take off and landing drone with professional aerial photography sensors. Our solution is used by professional surveyors, scientists, and environmentalists across different industries to map construction sites, mines, mountain ranges, glaciers, and habitat of animals and plants. We are an international company with distribution partners on 6 continents
In this role, you will take a key role in expanding our sales activities and moving closer to end customers. This is a high-energy position, requiring high flexibility, and proactive and persistent interactions with clients. This role can be pursued remotely and is ideal for people that enjoy choosing their work location. You will have the unique chance to be part of the emerging drone industry and become an expert on various applications.
- Being a strong promoter of our product and brand on the target market
- Respond in a swift and knowledgeable way to qualify new incoming inquiries
- Closely collaborate with Wingtra’s sales team and marketing team – handing over readily qualified leads and align on outreach campaigns
- Track all relevant qualifications in our tools and follow up with internal teams when needed
- Contribute to Wingtra’s international growth and support to scale our direct and channel sales
- You will become part of a great team with a culture of mutual learning
- US east-coast / midwest / west-coast are possible locations
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in qualifying b2b sales leads
- Persuasive, independent, at ease negotiating and developing trust
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, also via phone / video calling
- Tech savviness working with automations of CRM’s and communication tools
- Hunger to hunt for new opportunities, enjoy doing cold calls/contacts
- US Work Permit, hired as consultant/contractor
- Several years of experience in selling complex B2B products
- Previous work experience in the role of an SDR
- Existing network in the geospatial / surveying industry
Joining the Wingtra team, you will gain a deep insight into applied robotics and future of aerial data. Working in a startup environment, you will have a personal impact on both the new technology and the organization itself.
We attach great importance to equality of opportunity, regardless of the personal or social background. Become part of this exciting journey and submit your application using the button below.