Enterprise Product Manager
Join the Wingtra team and become part of this venture-backed robotics scale up with an international and diverse team of 80+ dedicated Wingtranauts, and growing. Founded at ETH Zurich more than 5 years ago, our high-performance WingtraOne drone is continuously improved by a world-class team of 30+ engineers. By now our customers have grown from survey and mapping professionals to scientists, humanitarian organizations and environmentalists. They fly WingtraOne more than a thousand hours on a monthly basis. And we believe this is only the beginning—together we can achieve so much more.
At Wingtra, we put our users in the center. The world is always changing so we need Product Managers who are continuously adapting and excited to work on products that affect our customers’ daily work. In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds.
In this role, you will take a key role in shaping our product development roadmap to bring most value to our customers at the exciting intersection of hardware and software. This is a high-impact role , requiring high flexibility, and proactive and persistent interactions with clients. This role involves travelling and visiting customers & partners.
You will have the unique chance to be part of the emerging drone industry and become part of a great team with a culture of mutual learning and supporting each other.
- Help develop an exciting roadmap for Wingtra
- Continuously observe & analyse the drone mapping market
- Build up in-depth understanding of our ‘target customer’ segments and their needs
- Understand existing and emerging technologies with potential as well as competing products
- Identify the most promising business opportunities for Wingtra
- Guide products from inception to launch by providing the necessary context in positioning, packaging & go-to-market
- Work collaboratively with Engineering, UX, Marketing & Customer Success teams on new products.
- Develop innovative solutions to some of the world’s hardest problems by collaborating as needed across regions, product areas and functions.
- Being a strong promoter of our product and brand in the target market
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum of 3 (preferred 5) years Product Management experience of an enterprise product
- Excellent analytical skills and proven track record to learn fast and adapt to a broad variety of tasks, e.g. from consulting experience
- Experience in creating strategic product roadmap(s) from conception to launch
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, also via phone / video calling
- EFTA work permit
- Experience in leading the product vision, go-to-market strategy and design discussions
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as product management, engineering, UX/UI, sales, customer support, or marketing for an enterprise product
- Several years of experience working with products involving hardware & software
- Existing network in industries like AEC, surveying, mining
- Proven ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority
- Experience managing day-to-day technical and design direction
If you enjoy teamwork more than being the individual superhero, and if you thrive in a feedback-driven culture and an exciting, unconventional yet structured and progressive start-up environment, we would love to hear from you.