People Operations Specialist - HR Specialist
Join the Wingtra team and become part of this venture-backed robotics scale up with an international and diverse team of 80+ dedicated Wingtranauts, and growing. Founded at ETH Zurich more than 5 years ago, our high-performance WingtraOne drone is continuously improved by a world-class team of 30+ engineers. By now our customers have grown from survey and mapping professionals to scientists, humanitarian organizations and environmentalists. They fly WingtraOne more than a thousand hours on a monthly basis. And we believe this is only the beginning—together we can achieve so much more.
You will be part of our small PO team, that’s the People Operation and office management team and be able to work with many different people in our organization.
- Support the PO and Wingtra team to meet our ambitious hiring targets for 2021 onwards
- Talent acquisition and follow-up on leads and referrals
- Review applications, run first calls and check for position fit and culture
- Create an engaging candidate experience Interface to hiring managers and hiring team
- Support our on- and off-boarding process
- Maintain our internal HRIS, ensuring it is always up to date and accurate
- Help with PO processes and daily tasks
- 1-2 years of recruiting experience, ideally in a start-up or tech company
- HR degree or relevant hands-on experience
- Excellent communication skills in German and English, any other language a plus
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Well organised and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience with project management
- Knowledge of Swiss labour law
- Experience with payroll related topics
If you enjoy teamwork more than being the individual superhero, and if you thrive in a feedback-driven culture and an exciting, unconventional yet structured and progressive start-up environment, we would love to hear from you.