Cleaner (Fort Wainwright)
Fort Wainwright, AK
Military Housing Services – Maintenance /
Full Time /
WinnCompanies is looking for Cleaners to join our team at Fort Wainwright, AK. In this role, you will help ensure that the appearance and the physical condition of the property satisfies ownership and management objectives.
- Responsible for cleaning entire homes, including bathrooms and appliances.
- Responsible for cleaning activities in common areas, including Community Centers, office spaces, bathrooms, windows, and floors.
- Responsible for carrying and maintaining all cleaning supplies necessary to satisfactorily perform routine functions.
- Responsible for completing work quickly and efficiently, in order to meet project deadlines and reduce home vacancy.
- May be responsible for other common area cleaning, including trash pick-up, doggie waste station clean-up, and community trash removal.
- Currently enrolled in high school program at minimum.
- Less than 1 year of relevant work experience.
- A current driver's license in good standing and ability to meet the driving records standards outlined in the Company Safe Vehicular Operations Policy.
- Ability to understand spoken and written English.
- Ability to respond to requests in a timely and respectful manner.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
Full-time US employees are eligible to participate in the following benefits:
- Generous time off policies (including 11 paid holidays (12 for MA employees); Generous Accrued Time Off increasing with years of service; Generous paid sick time; Annual day of service; Floating Holiday)
- 401(k) plan options with a company match
- Various Comprehensive Medical, Dental, & Vision plan options
- Flexible Spending Account, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account options with HSA annual employer contribution
- Long Term Disability and voluntary Short Term Disability; Basic Term Life Insurance and AD&D; optional supplemental life insurance
- Health Expense Reimbursement program (including gym memberships, equipment, and subscriptions)
- Tuition Reimbursement program and continuous training and development opportunities
- Wellbeing program (group challenges, seminars, opportunities to earn points to reduce medical premiums), Employee Assistance Program, & Commuter and Parking Reimbursement options
- Employee Corporate Discount Programs (Verizon Wireless, Home Depot Pro, Staples, and more!)
- Flexible and/or Hybrid schedules are available for certain roles
- Employee Relief Program supporting employees with unexpected hardships that place undue financial stress on them and their families
- To learn more, visit winnbenefits.com
A job you can be proud of: WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized leader in apartment community management and development. Our team members are committed to helping people in the communities we serve and making a positive difference in their lives.
A job that challenges you: Our employees are responsible for our growth and success, and we challenge our team members to always be their best in our fast-paced, dynamic and rewarding workplace.
A job you can learn from: We offer multi-faceted leadership and learning opportunities to support our team members’ career growth and professional development.
A team that cares: We value teamwork, innovation, diversity and mutual respect. Through our recognition and rewards programs, we’re committed to celebrating and uplifting our team members.
WinnCompanies is a mission-driven, national business focused on building and operating top quality affordable housing communities for individuals and families of all incomes, including members of the U.S. Armed Forces and their families. Our people are the source of our success – 4,000 team members working together to create the best possible living communities in 24 states, Washington, D.C., and Puerto Rico.
Whether your skills are in operations, maintenance, leasing, compliance, marketing, IT, HR, accounting or finance, there’s a role for you at WinnCompanies. Your passion for excellence can help us make a positive impact in the lives of real people every day.
If you are a California Resident, please see our Notice of Collection here.
Current Winn employees should apply through this internal link.