Senior Vice President of Compliance (Affordable Housing)
Boston, MA /
Corporate – Compliance /
CURRENT WINN EMPLOYEES SHOULD APPLY THROUGH THIS INTERNAL LINK
The Senior Vice President of Compliance provides direct oversight to the Affordable Housing Compliance function, delegates and monitors timely and accurate completion of Compliance tasks and reporting across all affordable housing program types. The incumbent ensures cross-departmental knowledge sharing of regulatory requirements to meet quality and timeliness metrics. The Senior Vice President of Compliance leads and participates in company initiatives, and collaborates with team members to create and implement policies and procedures for new or changing affordable housing requirements.
- Lead regular policy review, revision, interpretation, development, dissemination and implementation of new or changing Affordable Housing Compliance policies and regulations.
- Guide internal/external customers and key stakeholders on affordable housing compliance matters, both in the development of new properties and the ongoing compliance of existing properties.
- Participate in corporate initiatives and new business development.
- Lead and manage affordable housing compliance team members.
- Communicate and advise for onboarding of new properties
- Manage the effective response to affordable housing compliance needs from internal/external customers through meetings, conference calls, helpdesk tickets, etc.
- Act as a liaison between various departments, agencies, investors, third party compliance vendors.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 8-10+ years of related work experience
- 5-8 years of related supervisory/management experience
- Advanced skills with Microsoft applications which may include Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint or Access and other web based applications. May produce complex documents, perform analysis and maintain databases.
- Communicate effectively complex information in writing to all levels of staff, management and external customers across functional areas.
- Master’s Degree preferred
- Certificate in Certified Occupancy Specialist, C3P, CAM, CAPS or similar designations
- Certificate in NAHP, SHCM, or similar designation
What We Can Offer You
Great Benefits: We offer benefits including health & dental plan options, generous time off and paid holidays, 401(k) and education reimbursement opportunities that’s best for you and your family.
A job you can brag about: WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized leader in property management and development. Our team members are committed to helping people in the communities we serve.
A job that challenges you: Our team members are responsible for our growth and success, and we challenge them to constantly be their best in our fast-paced workplace.
A job you can learn from: We reward our team’s passion and hard work with consistent learning and development opportunities.
A team that cares: We value teamwork, innovation and mutual respect.
With 3,700 team members working across 600+ locations in 23 states and D.C., WinnCompanies is the #1 manager of affordable housing and a leader in developing and managing mixed-use properties, market rate properties and military housing.
Operations, sales, compliance, maintenance, marketing, IT, HR, accounting and finance. No matter your passion, your work at Winn will impact people who are more than just residents to us. They’re individuals, families and heroes.