Resident Services Coordinator (Fort Knox)
Fort Knox, KY /
Military Housing Services – Maintenance /
Our Benefits: Full-time US employees are eligible to participate in the following benefits:
- Generous time off policies (including 11 paid holidays (12 for MA employees); Generous Accrued Time Off increasing with years of service; Generous paid sick time; Annual day of service; Floating Holiday)
- 401(k) plan options with a company match
- Various Comprehensive Medical, Dental, & Vision plan options
- Flexible Spending Account, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account options with HSA annual employer contribution
- Long Term Disability and voluntary Short Term Disability; Basic Term Life Insurance and AD&D; optional supplemental life insurance
- Health Expense Reimbursement program (including gym memberships, equipment, and subscriptions)
- Tuition Reimbursement program and continuous training and development opportunities
- Wellbeing program (group challenges, seminars, opportunities to earn points to reduce medical premiums), Employee Assistance Program, & Commuter and Parking Reimbursement options
- Employee Corporate Discount Programs (Verizon Wireless, Home Depot Pro, Staples, and more!)
- Flexible and/or Hybrid schedules are available for certain roles
- Employee Relief Program supporting employees with unexpected hardships that place undue financial stress on them and their families
- To learn more, visit winnbenefits.com
WinnCompanies is looking for a Resident Services Coordinator to join our military team in Fort Knox, KY. In this role, you will assist and coordinate all requests from military families with the property management team including move ins, move outs, inquiries, community standards enforcement. You will also maintain curb appeal and coordinate community activities focused on education, socialization and prevention. Such programs build a healthy housing community and strengthen connections between residents, management and the local community. The RSC is a member of the property management team, working to establish and maintain a quality standard of living for all residents in the housing community.
- Conducts neighborhood tours and home showings for qualified potential residents.
- Maintains a fundamental working knowledge of all lease documentation and resident guide policies and procedures.
- Administers move-in paperwork and home inspections with residents.
- Conducts move out assessments with departing residents and assess any charge for damages.
- Answers resident questions and assists in resolving resident complaints. Provides high standard of customer service to residents through a prompt and courteous response to all inquiries.
- Develops and maintains strong resident relations. Responsible for completing customer relationship management requirements for the Resident Journey program.
- Assists with monitoring curb appeal throughout the community and office.
- Enforces resident guide and community standards by regularly inspecting the community including, homes, community facilities and common areas.
- Assists with maintenance of the appearance of the office, amenities, models and common areas of the property.
- Assists in the inspections of vacant homes and takes appropriate action to prepare the “for rent-ready” status.
- Actively participates in organization and execution of company-sponsored resident events including social events, educational classes and community programs.
- Provides administrative support at the community center.
- May be responsible for conducting move out information sessions.
- Demonstrates respect and regard for the dignity of all residents, families, visitors, vendors and fellow employees to ensure a professional, responsible, and courteous environment.
- Commits to recognize and respect cultural diversity for all customers (internal and external).
- Communicates effectively with internal and external customers with respect of differences in cultures, values, beliefs and ages, utilizing interpreters when needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent. College education preferred.
- 1-2 years’ experience in sales, leasing and hospitality or customer service. Property management experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent telephone and oral communication skills.
- A current vehicle license in good standing and meet the driving records standards outlined in the Company Safe Vehicular Operations Policy. NALP designation preferred but not required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required and YARDI or other similar industry software is preferred.
- May require nights and weekends for special events.
A job you can brag about: WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized leader in property management and development. Our team members are committed to helping people in the communities we serve.
A job that challenges you: Our team members are responsible for our growth and success, and we challenge them to constantly be their best in our fast-paced workplace.
A job you can learn from: We reward our team’s passion and hard work with consistent learning and development opportunities.
A team that cares: We value teamwork, innovation and mutual respect.
With 3,700 team members working across 600+ locations in 23 states and D.C., WinnCompanies is the #1 manager of affordable housing and a leader in developing and managing mixed-use properties, market rate properties and military housing.
Operations, sales, compliance, maintenance, marketing, IT, HR, accounting and finance. No matter your passion, your work at Winn will impact people who are more than just residents to us. They’re individuals, families and heroes.
If you are a California Resident, please see our Notice of Collection here.
Current Winn employees should apply through this internal link.