Painter (Fort Knox)
Fort Knox, KY /
Military Housing Services – Maintenance /
Our Benefits: Full-time US employees are eligible to participate in the following benefits:
- Generous time off policies (including 11 paid holidays (12 for MA employees); Generous Accrued Time Off increasing with years of service; Generous paid sick time; Annual day of service; Floating Holiday)
- 401(k) plan options with a company match
- Various Comprehensive Medical, Dental, & Vision plan options
- Flexible Spending Account, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account options with HSA annual employer contribution
- Long Term Disability and voluntary Short Term Disability; Basic Term Life Insurance and AD&D; optional supplemental life insurance
- Health Expense Reimbursement program (including gym memberships, equipment, and subscriptions)
- Tuition Reimbursement program and continuous training and development opportunities
- Wellbeing program (group challenges, seminars, opportunities to earn points to reduce medical premiums), Employee Assistance Program, & Commuter and Parking Reimbursement options
- Employee Corporate Discount Programs (Verizon Wireless, Home Depot Pro, Staples, and more!)
- Flexible and/or Hybrid schedules are available for certain roles
- Employee Relief Program supporting employees with unexpected hardships that place undue financial stress on them and their families
- To learn more, visit winnbenefits.com
WinnCompanies is searching for a skilled and detailed painter to join our team in Fort Knox, KY. In this role, your primary responsibility will be to paint homes, primarily interior, in accordance with company standards as well as other special projects assigned.
- Responsible for routine painting of both the exterior and interior of homes, common areas and community offices and buildings
- Performs all painting in accordance with schedule issued by management
- Apply texture to ceilings and walls using an air texture applicator and hopper
- Ensures proper protection of unpainted surfaces through the use of drop cloths/tarps, tape and masking and paint shields
- Responsible for maintaining a vehicle inventory or paint equipment and supplies and maintaining all equipment in as clean and neat a condition as possible
- High School Diploma/GED Equivalent preferred.
- 1-3 years trade experience or formal, apprentice, work related training preferred.
- Certifications/Licensure: A current vehicle license in good standing and meet the driving records standards outlined in the Company Safe Vehicular Operations Policy.
- Proficiency with mobile devices and platforms. YARDI or other similar industry software is preferred.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. Include, but not limited to standing/walking, repetitive use of hands, climbing, reaching, stooping, kneeling
- Some properties paint with sprayers. Employees on these properties are required to complete a physical to ensure respirator health and capacity.
A job you can brag about: WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized leader in property management and development. Our team members are committed to helping people in the communities we serve.
A job that challenges you: Our team members are responsible for our growth and success, and we challenge them to constantly be their best in our fast-paced workplace.
A job you can learn from: We reward our team’s passion and hard work with consistent learning and development opportunities.
A team that cares: We value teamwork, innovation and mutual respect.
With 3,700 team members working across 600+ locations in 23 states and D.C., WinnCompanies is the #1 manager of affordable housing and a leader in developing and managing mixed-use properties, market rate properties and military housing.
Operations, sales, compliance, maintenance, marketing, IT, HR, accounting and finance. No matter your passion, your work at Winn will impact people who are more than just residents to us. They’re individuals, families and heroes.
If you are a California Resident, please see our Notice of Collection here.
Current Winn employees should apply through this internal link.