Childcare Researcher and Writer (Part-time, Remote Contractor)
About the Role
Our team of Childcare Researchers and Writers (RWs) ensures that families using Winnie can easily find the most relevant information for their childcare searches. RWs find specific details about daycares and preschools such as hours, current contact information, and appropriate photographs. They also write a descriptive paragraph to offer an overview of each center’s curriculum, daily activities, and services offered.
This is a part-time, remote contractor role. It is the perfect position for someone who wants to work from home. We are looking for a minimum commitment of 10-15 hours per week.
- Excellent reading comprehension and written communication skills
- High attention to detail including spelling and grammar
- Mastery of online research using Google and other websites
- Good computer skills and comfort using web-based applications like Gmail, Google Docs, and Slack
- Ability to quickly learn and adopt Winnie's tone and writing style
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Don’t meet all the requirements for the position? That’s okay. We encourage you to still apply.