Director of Investor Relations
IR & PR – IR / PR /
WisdomTree is currently looking for a Director of Investor Relations. This individual will lead our dialogue, relationships, and disclosure with the investment community and represent WisdomTree's voice with shareholders. Equally important, this role will be critical to gaining new investors and analyst community as the company expands into digital assets, digital payments, and other blockchain based financial products. This person will be interact regularly with senior management and report to the company’s Chief Financial Officer.
- Develop and implement a proactive investor relations strategy and program, ensuring that the company’s business strategy, products, and progress is understood by the investment community.
- Coordinate workflows across functional teams, such as finance, legal, product and marketing, to gather information in preparation for quarterly earnings and executive presentations.
- Prepare key messages and presentations to communicate WisdomTree’s progress and performance to key internal and external stakeholders.
- Lead the quarterly earnings process including financial press releases, overall messaging development, scripts, Q&A and conference call prep, and other relevant materials.
- Provide strategic counsel to the senior leadership team, finance department, communications team, and others on all IR activities.
- Assess the mix of the investor base and create an annual plan to target and attract long-term investors, to expand and maintain key investors’ ownership positions.
- Manage and participate in investment conferences, and organize non-deal roadshows as applicable
- Maintain competitive peer analysis, including the development of industry and peer company performance benchmarks. Continuously measure and update this information and use it to provide a relative performance framework for the investment community and to provide information to management on market and valuation trends.
- Analyze internal forecasts and external analyst models, data, and assumptions to provide a consolidated view of expectations and implications for stock price movement and investor and analyst perceptions.
- Manage the investor relations content on the Company’s website
- 5-7+ years of investor relations experience.
- Demonstrated success in a strategic investor relations function, including having successfully developed and implemented projects and strategies that have delivered results.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the proven ability to communicate both orally and in writing, including the dissemination of financial performance and related information.
- Ability to stay organized and thrive in an extremely fast paced environment.
- Sell-side equity research experience.
- Financial services, payments, and fintech sector experience.
WisdomTree Investments, Inc. launched its first exchange traded funds (ETFs) in June of 2006 and is a leading global exchange traded product (ETP) sponsor. WisdomTree offers ETPs covering domestic, international and global equities, fixed income, currencies, commodities and alternative strategies. WisdomTree pioneered the concept of fundamentally weighted ETFs and active ETFs and is currently an industry leader in both categories (as measured by assets under management). WisdomTree is the only publicly traded asset manager exclusively focused on the ETP industry.
WisdomTree’s common stock is listed on the NASDAQ Global Market under the ticker: WETF.