New York, NY
Sales – Sales
WisdomTree Asset Management is seeking Associate Directors to join our Sales team based in New York, NY. This sales role will be responsible for generating sales across WisdomTree’s suite of exchange traded funds (“ETFs”).
- Meeting / exceeding annual sales targets of $100,000,000 in net new sales
- Developing and sustaining deep client relationships
- Maintaining a robust sales pipeline
- Delivering an engagement strategy consisting of value added commentary, research, data, and due diligence material to Clients throughout the sales cycle
- Travel within the territory monthly and attend industry conferences when appropriate
Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years’ experience with a financial services company with demonstrated sales success specializing in ETFs, mutual funds, and/or separately managed accounts
- Series 7 and 63 required
- Additional advanced degrees or certifications a plus
- BS/BA required, business related degree preferred.
- Proven understanding of the asset management industry
- Ability to succeed in a challenging and fast paced team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong character references and a clean compliance record
- Travel up to 25% of time
WisdomTree launched its first ETFs in June of 2006, and is currently the industry's seventh largest (by AUM) ETF provider. WisdomTree sponsors distinct ETFs that span asset classes and countries around the world. Categories include: U.S. and International Equity, Currency, Fixed Income and Alternatives. WisdomTree pioneered the concept of fundamentally weighted ETFs and active ETFs and is currently an industry leader in both categories. WisdomTree is the only publicly traded asset manager exclusively focused on the ETF industry.