Partnerships Channel Manager
Cambridge, MA /
Wise Systems is a high-growth, fast-paced business that is transforming the way companies
transport goods, services and people across the globe. We provide cloud-based autonomous
dispatching and routing software that is used by some of the world’s largest fleets to improve
fleet efficiency, customer service and capture new markets.
Based in Cambridge, MA, Wise Systems was started out of MIT and has grown rapidly, building
an incredible, diverse team that shares a deep commitment to our customers’ success. Wise also
has a highly engaged network of advisors, mentors, and investors passionate about enabling new
standards and capabilities in delivery and logistics through engineering and data science.
Wise Systems is a high-growth, sales driven company hiring exceptional sales professionals. The
key to our business growth is finding the right people to join our global organization. If you are
ready to accelerate your career and join a team that is transforming an entire industry, we need
What We Are Looking For:
Wise Systems is looking for an ambitious professional to manage partnerships. As we grow we
will increasing rely on technology partnerships to enter new markets, speed up sales cycles, and
generate new revenue.
We are looking for someone who can own our partnerships activity - from identifying targets, to
working a pipeline of prospective partnerships towards agreement, to setting up programs and
partnership channels with partners.
The Partnerships Manager will work closely with the Director of Partnerships and the partnerships team. They will
be a key partner to the marketing, customer experience, and product teams. They will be
expected to develop a broad and comprehensive knowledge of all matters related to the business
of the organization and keep an eye towards identifying new markets, driving business growth,
and informing requirements for product development.
- Identify, recruit and on-board new channel partners within assigned territory
- Manage sales activities of partners to generate revenue
- Coordinate with partners to create and execute business plans to meet sales goals
- Analyze market trends and accordingly develop sales plans to increase brand awareness
- Create a systematic approach to partner outreach and relationship management
- Negotiate and finalize deals in accordance with company’s contract guidelines and policies
- Understand Wise Systems’ platform, value proposition and competitive landscape
- Maintain active engagement with new parters and prospects
- Work with the Wise Systems product team to align customer requirements with our product roadmap
- Record, manage, and maintain partnership activities utilizing CRM and analytics tools
- Maintain detailed knowledge of audience and portfolio of products, and effectively communicate value proposition to potential partners.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Executive presence
- Strategic and creative thinker
- Strong communication, analytical and negotiation skills
- Quick learner, self starter, and problem solver
- Demonstrates perseverance when faced with adversity
- Purposeful and goal-oriented with all activity
- No limits mindset
- Prior experience in logistics and supply chain a plus