Business Development Representative
Cambridge, MA /
Who we are:
Wise Systems is a high-growth, fast-paced business that is transforming the way companies transport goods, services and people across the Globe. We provide cloud-based autonomous dispatching and routing software that is used by some of the world’s largest fleets to improve fleet efficiency, customer service and capture new markets.
Based in Cambridge, MA, Wise Systems was started out of MIT and has grown rapidly, building an incredible, diverse team that shares a deep commitment to our customers’ success. Wise also has a highly engaged network of advisors, mentors, and investors passionate about enabling new standards and capabilities in delivery and logistics through engineering and data science.
Wise Systems is a high-growth, sales driven company hiring exceptional sales professionals. The key to our business growth is finding the right people to join our global organization. If you are ready to accelerate your career and join a team that is transforming an entire industry, we need you.
What we are looking for:
Wise Systems is looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our growing team. This role will be instrumental in the sales cycle, providing the engine that builds our pipeline and drives the early stages of the sales process. The BDR’s goal is to ensure that our pipeline is filled with qualified leads and that those leads are thoughtfully managed. We are looking for a highly motivated professional who wants to grow with our team and embrace the opportunity.
- Respond to and qualify incoming inquiries, and work with program-generated leads
- Partner with marketing and sales leadership to run campaigns to strategic groups
- Create outbound prospecting campaigns with cold calls, email and social channels
- Maintain active engagement with new prospects and customers through a variety of outreach strategies
- Meet monthly quotas of meetings and sourced qualified opportunities
- Build account development strategies to educate prospects about unmet opportunities for operational improvement and to create awareness of, and interest in Wise Systems’ offerings
- Understand the Wise Systems platform, value proposition and competitive landscape
- Form relationships with senior decision makers to uncover opportunities
- Track, record, manage, and maintain sales activities utilizing Wise Systems’ CRM and marketing tools
What makes you qualified:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing and sales or related field of study (preferred)
- 1-2 years of B2B SaaS inside sales experience
- Strong prospecting skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong, professional communication skills in working with customers and team members
- Enthusiastic and energetic attitude
- Quick learner, self starter, and problem solver
- Demonstrates perseverance when faced with adversity
- Goal oriented
- Prior experience in logistics, supply chain, or enterprise software a plus