San Francisco, California /
Technical – Product /
Wish is the leading mobile commerce platform in North America and Europe. Our mission is to bring a high selection of affordable goods to everyone across the globe. With over 300 million users across the world, Wish is defining and building the future of mobile shopping.
Wish is committed to providing customers with the best possible shopping experience. As a Product Manager you will work closely alongside engineering and design teams to define and manage innovative new incentives and gamification features. Our product managers are responsible for understanding the problem space and identifying key
opportunities for growth by leveraging their product expertise and analytical insights.
Our team is small and nimble. We release new code multiple times a week to ensure that engineers are able to iterate quickly, and make an impact immediately. They work on building features from the database level to the client. We cultivate an environment for smart, driven innovators to thrive.
We are hiring in different areas within our Product team:
- Incentive programs
- Branded Inventory
What You'll Do:
- Drive and manage innovative incentives and gamification features that cause shoppers to engage more with
- Wish Identify and analyze metrics that measure the value and success of your products
- Define and schedule full lifecycle product development
- Work with designers to develop wireframes, mockups, prototypes, and user interaction diagrams
- Coordinate and manage tradeoffs between engineering and design to ensure timely releases
- Collaborate with engineering and data science to deliver impactful results to support business growth
- Be intensely data driven in prioritizing and evaluating the results of all work
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required
- 5+ years of experience in product management
- Strong quantitative analysis skills and a data driven approach to problem solving
- Oversee and drive short and long term roadmap, collaborating with all parts of the organization
- Not afraid to roll up sleeves to analyze data hands on in SQL/Python/R environment
- Passionate can do attitude. Not afraid to try, learn, and improve, ability to work in a fast paced team environment.
- Solution oriented, highly-motivated and proactive self-starter
- Well-rounded interpersonal skills, and experience interacting with diverse personalities
Nice to haves
- Start up experience
- Mobile gaming experience
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.