Customer Support Specialist (Weekend)
San Francisco, United States
Wish is the leading mobile commerce platform in North America and Europe. Our mission is to give everyone access to the most convenient, personalized, and entertaining shopping mall in the world. With millions of products added daily, Wish offers anyone with a smartphone access to items at incredibly affordable prices. Wish is defining and building the future of mobile shopping.
Customer Support Operations (CSO) plays a critical role in ensuring customers always receive friendly, helpful, and incredible service on Wish. Customers are the core of what drives us at Wish. The CSO team advocates on behalf of customers while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible with customer support. The Wish 5-Star Guarantee, displayed in all our apps, means we’re committed to providing customers with the best possible shopping experience. We’re looking for passionate, driven and highly enthusiastic people to help us define the future of mobile shopping and uphold the 5-Star Guarantee commitment to each and every customer.
As a Customer Support Specialist (CSS), you’ll interact directly with customers to answer questions, find solutions, and deliver world-class customer support. CSS’ love people and can quickly diagnose customer issues to find solutions. Because our primary method of communication with customers occurs via messaging in our apps, impeccable writing skills are critical. CSS’ have the important task of ensuring customers receive timely, friendly and accurate responses to solve issues as quickly as possible. This role requires flexible, fast-acting individuals who are energized by solving problems and helping others.
This role is primarily a work-from-home position, and our ideal candidate has a flexibility to work various shifts, including weekends and non-business hours. The Customer Support Specialist Weekend role is an integral part of the team, working the front lines of Customer Support with the flexibility to work autonomously from home.
- Deliver on the Wish 5-Star Guarantee with all customers and ensure they’re treated as our most valuable assets.
- Craft well-written responses that are grammatically correct, concise, polished and professional.
- Demonstrate empathy, patience and responsible judgement with every customer to ensure the best and most appropriate outcome based on each situation.
- Achieve daily goals of solved tickets without compromising the customer experience.
- Find solutions to customer issues while always adhering to company policies and guidelines.
- Work independently, effectively prioritize and manage your time.
- Learn, utilize and multitask across a variety of tools to view account information, research and review policies while helping customers.
- Communicate effectively with internal leadership to identify customer pain points and propose solutions to policy, user experience or other areas for improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years experience in a related customer support role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about providing incredible customer support and solving problems
- Experience providing technical/troubleshooting support for e-commerce, Internet services or software a plus.
- Desire to continually learn, adapt and work in a fun, fast-paced environment.
- Sense of humor and a sense of adventure!
Must live in or be willing to relocate to the SF Bay Area.
Wish is transforming the way the world shops by offering a convenient and personalized mobile shopping experience. Our mission is to offer an unlimited selection of affordable quality goods to be accessible for everyone on a global scale. Wish selectively brings together world-class technical talent who are passionate about connecting relevant products to relevant people.
Learn more about us: