Supply Chain Master Planner
Mountain View, CA
Wisk – Supply Chain
At Wisk, we believe that less time getting there means more time being there for the moments that truly matter. We are an urban air-mobility company dedicated to delivering safe everyday flight for everyone. Our self-flying air taxi, Cora, will make it possible to skip the traffic and get to where you’re going, faster. Join us to craft a better world by opening access to the sky.
We are looking for a Supply Chain Master Planner to lead procurement planning and production schedule. This role's main objective is to ensure timely execution of the production plan. This role will use data to implement procurement schedules so that we order parts and materials at the right time.
- Professionally and effectively communicate with internal customers and external suppliers, at all levels, to provide appropriate support, resolve issues, and ensure achievement of company goals and objectives
- Maintain the master production schedule
- Analyze master production schedule against inventory and supply chain data to determine demand for material replenishment
- Release work orders to the production shop floors, identify and resolve order related issues, and ensure on time completion of all orders per production schedule
- Coordinate the ordering and introduction of new BOM parts, assemblies, and materials
- Identify process improvements to optimize cost and schedule performance
- Perform look ahead analysis to proactively manage potential upcoming shortages in order to minimize any impact to the production schedule
- 10+ years experience
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate status, issues, and path forward plans to multiple levels of the organization (Shop Manager, Manufacturing Director, etc.)
- Expert knowledge on use of ERP systems
- Expert knowledge for manually running MRP in standard tools, such as excel
- Experience implementing or upgrading ERP systems
- Experience with Aerospace Quality requirements, including coordination of rejections, rework, repair, and exchange of defective materials
We are located in Mountain View just a couple of hundred feet from Shoreline Lake and its surrounding walking/jogging trails. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance (company pays 100% of employee premium), alternative work schedule (9/80), flexible time off, 10 company holidays, a 401(k) plan with 50% company matching (no vesting period), commuter assistance, and education assistance. And on top of all that, we also offer a variety of perks such as free catered lunches, flight lessons, gym membership subsidies, snacks, drinks, fruits, employee referral bonus, charitable giving match, IP bonus program, happy hours and many more.
Wisk Aero provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Wisk Aero abides by applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Wisk Aero is an E-Verify employer.