Mountain View, CA /
Wisk – Supply Chain /
At Wisk, we believe that less time getting there means more time being there for the moments that truly matter. We are an urban air-mobility company dedicated to delivering safe everyday flight for everyone. Our self-flying air taxi, Cora, will make it possible to skip the traffic and get to where you’re going, faster. Join us to craft a better world by opening access to the sky.
We are looking for a Buyer who will be responsible for the procurement of parts, services, and equipment with both Domestic and International suppliers. You will seek creative solutions to the increasing challenges in the supply chain while building strong relations with suppliers & internal stakeholders. You will assist with documenting and vetting processes as well as integrating best practices into our ERP implementation - all from a clean slate. You are very hands-on, and want a position with strong growth potential.
- Order materials, supplies, and equipment and provide status updates
- Create, track, monitor and expedite purchase orders
- Utilize the inventory system to properly account for issues, returns, receipts of new materials, and associated back orders
- Work with vendors on order discrepancies, damaged items, returns, and backorder items
- Assist in the development and documentation of processes and procedures for purchasing, inventory management, and material scheduling
- Assist with implementing and integrating an ERP system (SAP B1)
- At least three years of procurement and inventory management experience
- Previous experience with ERP systems (bonus points for SAP B1)
- Working knowledge of inventory control and purchasing practices
- Ability to work with suppliers to handle buyer responsibilities such as requests for quote, order acknowledgement, open order status, delivery tracking, and order expediting
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Degree or Certification in logistics and supply chain, or related field
- Experience with Google Docs/Sheets
We are located in Mountain View just a couple of hundred feet from Shoreline Lake and its surrounding walking/jogging trails. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance (company pays 100% of employee premium), alternative work schedule (9/80), flexible time off, 10 company holidays, a 401(k) plan with 50% company matching (no vesting period), commuter assistance, and education assistance. And on top of all that, we also offer a variety of perks such as free catered lunches, flight lessons, gym membership subsidies, snacks, drinks, fruits, employee referral bonus, charitable giving match, IP bonus program, happy hours and many more.
Wisk Aero provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Wisk Aero abides by applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Wisk Aero is an E-Verify employer.