Remote United States /
Wisk – Systems Engineering & Integration /
At Wisk, we're transforming the future of urban mobility through safe, all-electric, autonomous flight. We are a passionate team working together toward a sustainable future, solving high-impact problems that have never been solved before. By delivering everyday flight for everyone, we're making it possible to spend less time getting there and more time being there. If you want to be part of shaping the future of mobility, then read on!
The goal of systems engineering is to make sure the right product is being built, and that the product is being built right. Throughout the development process, systems engineers ensure continual alignment of all stakeholders within systems and across system interfaces, and work closely with design, product, manufacturing, integration, verification, and certification teams.
- Support the development of cross-system inputs, including use cases and behavioral analysis
- Support the development of a system, including trade studies, architecture definition, function definition and allocation, requirement development, and verification planning
- Coordinate with engineering design teams to define item requirements, including functionality, interfaces, and integration points
- Coordinate with testing teams to conduct detailed planning of system validation and verification efforts
- B.S. in engineering and 3 years experience in systems engineering or certification
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Previous system development, design, manufacturing, or flight test experience
- Experience with an aircraft development program from conceptual design through certification
- Experience with Model Based Systems Engineering
- Familiarity with ARP4754A, DO-178C, DO-254, ARP4761, MIL-STD-882, or similar standards
- Experience with high-level system-of-systems development
- Experience with development of aircraft communications, avionics, or sensing
- Experience with development of mission planning algorithms
- Experience with HMI design for unmanned aircraft
We are located in Mountain View just a couple of hundred feet from Shoreline Lake and its surrounding walking/jogging trails. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance (company pays 100% of employee premium), alternative work schedule (9/80), flexible time off, 10 company holidays, a 401(k) plan with 50% company matching (no vesting period), commuter assistance, and education assistance. And on top of all that, we also offer a variety of perks such as flight lessons, wellness subsidies, employee referral bonus, charitable giving match, IP bonus program, happy hours and many more.
Wisk Aero provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Wisk Aero abides by applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Wisk Aero is an E-Verify employer.