Marketing Program Manager
Mountain View, CA /
Wisk – Marketing /
We believe in a world where less time getting there means more time being there, and that starts with Cora.
With over a decade of piloted and autonomous flight experience, we’ve created Cora—our all-electric, self-flying air taxi that will change the future of daily commutes and urban travel. From day one, Cora by Wisk was designed with safety as our first priority using emissions free systems.
We’re working toward a future where you’ll be able to safely soar over traffic and get to where you’re going, faster. Because everyone has somewhere to be, someone to see, and now—a better way to get there.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the Marketing Program Manager is an exciting role that will make a huge difference across the team and Wisk at-large. This role will develop key content for various audiences, develop launch/marketing plans, and supporting materials. Additionally, this role will play a key “connector” role across the marketing team so we can remain nimble and highly productive. You must be passionate about our mission and have experience bringing creative ideas to life.
- Contribute to the overall strategy, timing, and execution of tactics for the following program areas:
- Go-to-Market initiatives
- Public education and acceptance
- Future product/program launches
- Evaluation and coordination of industry conferences (virtual + in person)
- Program manage content calendar & contribute to content generation (general education/public acceptance, including blogs, web content, presentations)
- Support industry events and workshops and provide summaries
- Work closely with the team directly contributing to our ongoing customer experience/journey efforts
- Work directly with the Chief Marketing officer and crossfuntionally with Product Management, Engineering, and the VP of Global Partnerships
- Skill in writing for various formats and audiences
- Proficient in developing communications in various formats
- Strong in digital marketing and scheduling/project management
- Must be a highly effective communicator
- Demonstrated success in supporting the launch of a product and/or service to market, with skill in understanding what a project or initiative requires from start to finish
- 5-7 years of similar experience
- BA in business, economics, or industry-relevant discipline
- Ability to see non-traditional opportunities, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong and flexible communication skills; able to communicate with both executives and technical executive audiences
- Biased to action
- Self-starter, well organized, flexible, and motivated to grow our business
- Strong experience in a fast-paced startup or new business environment
- Direct, global business experience
We are located in Mountain View just a couple of hundred feet from Shoreline Lake and its surrounding walking/jogging trails. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance (company pays 100% of employee premium), alternative work schedule (9/80), flexible time off, 10 company holidays, a 401(k) plan with 50% company matching (no vesting period), commuter assistance, and education assistance. And on top of all that, we also offer a variety of perks such as free catered lunches, flight lessons, gym membership subsidies, snacks, drinks, fruits, employee referral bonus, charitable giving match, IP bonus program, happy hours and many more.
Wisk Aero provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Wisk Aero abides by applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Wisk Aero is an E-Verify employer.