Product Marketing Manager
Remote, United States /
Wisk – Marketing /
We believe in a world where less time getting there means more time being there, and that starts with Cora.
With over a decade of piloted and autonomous flight experience, we’ve created Cora—our all-electric, self-flying air taxi that will change the future of daily commutes and urban travel. From day one, Cora by Wisk was designed with safety as our first priority using emissions free systems.
We’re working toward a future where you’ll be able to safely soar over traffic and get to where you’re going, faster. Because everyone has somewhere to be, someone to see, and now—a better way to get there.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the Product Marketing Manager position is an exciting role that will make a huge difference across the team and Wisk at-large. This role will develop key content for various audiences, develop launch plans/marketing plans and supporting materials. Additionally, this role will be the key “bridge” between our talented development and marketing teams. You must be passionate about our mission and have experience bringing creative ideas to life.
- External messaging development & content creation in support of:
- Our aircraft and supporting system
- Technical partnerships
- Public demonstrations
- Future simulations engaging the public
Content types are broad and can include technical papers, blogs, web content, panels, presentations, educational/marketing materials, and articles.
In addition, the Product Marketing Manager has the opportunity to:
- Be an external spokesperson in support of Wisk’s go-to-market efforts
- Attend industry events and workshops and provide summaries
- Work closely with the Director of Strategy, Creative Director, and our in-house Aircraft Designer, contributing to our ongoing customer experience/journey efforts
- Works closely with CMO Team, Product Management, Engineering, and VP Global Partnerships
- Demonstrated success in bring a product and/or service to market and with skill in understanding the technical side and translating it into impactful external content for various audiences
- 5-7 years of similar product marketing experience
- BA in business, economics, or industry-relevant discipline
- Attention to detail, business acumen, and skill in writing for various formats and audiences
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to see non-traditional opportunities, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong and flexible communication skills; able to communicate with both executives and technical executive audiences
- Biased to action
- Self-starter, well organized, flexible, and motivated to grow our business
- Technical and/or aviation background is a plus
- Strong experience creating new markets, either in a startup or new business
- Direct, global business experience
We are located in Mountain View just a couple of hundred feet from Shoreline Lake and its surrounding walking/jogging trails. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance (company pays 100% of employee premium), alternative work schedule (9/80), flexible time off, 10 company holidays, a 401(k) plan with 50% company matching (no vesting period), commuter assistance, and education assistance. And on top of all that, we also offer a variety of perks such as flight lessons, wellness subsidies, employee referral bonus, charitable giving match, IP bonus program, happy hours and many more.
Wisk Aero provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Wisk Aero abides by applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Wisk Aero is an E-Verify employer.