Product Marketing Manager
Mountain View, CA /
Departments – Marketing /
At Wisk, we're transforming the future of urban mobility through safe, all-electric, autonomous flight. We are a passionate team working together toward a sustainable future, solving high-impact problems that have never been solved before. By delivering everyday flight for everyone, we're making it possible to spend less time getting there and more time being there. If you want to be part of shaping the future of mobility, then read on!
We are looking for an amazing Product Marketing Manager who thoroughly enjoys building meaningful content to join our team. The goal of the Product Marketing Manager is to partner with our Engineering & Programs organization, understand the incredible, worlds-first work being done at Wisk, identify useful stories, and help craft those stories for our various audiences. You will be part of the Marketing organization that is responsible for managing the company’s brand, sharing our vision and progress with the world, and much more.
Why we need you:
- With that vision in mind, we are looking for a Product Marketing Manager who can understand the complex, simplify, and help us tell meaningful stories to the world. We are building a new industry and doing so with the first, self-flying eVTOL aircraft to be certified in the U.S. This role will help educate and build trust with our audiences, and help us influence the important changes that will be happening to transportation as we know it today. This role will have a significant impact on building the Wisk global brand as an industry leader in Advanced Air Mobility.
What you will do:
- Partner with organizations across our company, but with a particular focus towards our Engineering & Programs organization, to identify stories to boost our communications.
- Take the complex and develop simple “stories” for various audiences using a variety of tactics (infographics, blogs, charts, images, presentations, animations, etc.).
- Establish the messaging for:
- How our autonomous system works
- Airspace integration initiatives and progress
- Aircraft and autonomous system safety
- Concept of Operations - how will system work in an urban environment
- Our future customers journey
- Telling more about our manufacturing capability / process
- General testing work & why it matters
- And more!
- In addition, you will help refine our value proposition messaging, who our target customers are, and help be a constant advocate for the voice of our future customer.
- Help identify & build the strategy for specific strategies to reach our stakeholder audiences.
- Industry presentations / keynotes
- Briefing materials for industry experts, partners, regulators, and associations
- Web content, blogs, white papers, and articles
- Infographics and other visual storytelling (e.g. videos)
- Social media stories
- Internal storytelling (Lunch & Learns, training, etc.)
The above messaging can be used for marketing products such as:
To achieve the above, you will work collaboratively within the Marketing team to determine how to deliver these stories, including the needed supporting visuals. You will also collaborate with Global Partnerships, our Asia Pacific, and the Go-to-Market teams so they can all support and benefit from the fruits of your labor.
What you have done:
- Experience with taking the complex and developing simple stories and messaging
- Foundational marketing campaign experience identifying target audiences and personally delivering strategies to reach them
- Proven track record of partnering across a Marketing team to deliver on strategies
- Successful bodies of work that show how a product and/or service is presented in a way that potential customers will care about
- Developed Marketing strategies that increase product/service awareness that led to an increase in awareness or adoption
- Helped develop a customer research strategy, participated in the execution of that research and summarizing the results into actionable initiatives or decisions
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, or a related field
- A great writer and someone who can take complex things and break them down into simple stories
- Adept at taking technical topics and building simple visual supporting stories
- Experience initiating and driving a range of GTM programs including, trade shows, social media, content marketing, etc.
- Demonstrable experience collaborating with cross-functional teams, across geographies, including executive management, product, operations, business development and marketing
- Experience with Google Slides, Docs, and Sheets a major plus. If not Google Suite Experience must consider oneself skilled in Microsoft.
Who you are:
- You are a highly motivated, self starting individual with a broad set of skills and never afraid of facing complex technical challenges
- You are a solution oriented individual with a strong analytical mindset
- You have strong communication skills and can easily tailor your communications to suit the audience
- You can adapt quickly or propose changes needed to achieve early results in a timely fashion
- You embrace challenges and take commitments and deliver results within reasonable expectations
- You are a positive team player
$166,519 - $216,283 a year
Compensation and Benefits:
In addition to offering a great work environment and the opportunity to be part of the team making electric autonomous flight a reality, at Wisk, we offer excellent total rewards which include a competitive base salary, annual bonus, long term incentive, 401K, health benefits and much more.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay Range the Company expects to pay: $166,519 - $216,283 per year - The starting base salary within this range for this role varies based on factors such as your geographical location, and your relevant job-related experience that is consistent with a business necessity.
We are located in Mountain View just a couple of hundred feet from Shoreline Lake and its surrounding walking/jogging trails. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, alternative work schedule (9/80), flexible time off, 11 company holidays, a 401(k) plan with 50% company matching vested immediately, commuter assistance, and education assistance. And on top of all that, we also offer a variety of perks such as free catered lunches, flight lessons, wellness allowances, snacks, drinks, fruit, employee referral bonus, charitable giving match, patent bonus program, happy hours and much more.
Wisk Aero provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Wisk Aero abides by applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Wisk Aero is an E-Verify employer.