Mountain View, CA /
Wisk – Business Operations /
We believe in a world where less time getting there means more time being there, and that starts with Cora.
With over a decade of piloted and autonomous flight experience, we’ve created Cora—our all-electric, self-flying air taxi that will change the future of daily commutes and urban travel. From day one, Cora by Wisk was designed with safety as our first priority using emissions free systems.
We’re working toward a future where you’ll be able to safely soar over traffic and get to where you’re going, faster. Because everyone has somewhere to be, someone to see, and now—a better way to get there.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to provide exceptional administrative support to our CEO and two other C-suite executives. In this role it will be critical to demonstrate initiative, anticipate needs, proactively avoid conflicts, execute with accuracy, and communicate effectively. Previous experience with CEO and Board level support is a must for the successful candidate.
- At least ten years experience as an Executive Assistant supporting CEO and executive level staff
- Extensive experience managing heavy meeting and travel schedules (national and international)
- Ability to utilize judgment to negotiate and maximize schedules while addressing the needs of the organization, as well as anticipating and resolving scheduling conflicts
- Proactively engage with Board members and their assistants to to facilitate logistics for the meetings
- Ability to maintain an advanced level of confidentiality
- Strong organization and scheduling skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, and a professional demeanor.
- Manages company wide and Executive Staff meetings
- Ability to work successfully with multiple executives and external stakeholders including the Board of Directors and their support teams
- Demonstrated excellent organization and planning skills
- A can-do, bias for action oriented approach to the role
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Google-suite, especially Calendars, and Google Meet
- Experience with Microsoft Office
We are located in Mountain View just a couple of hundred feet from Shoreline Lake and its surrounding walking/jogging trails. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance (company pays 100% of employee premium), alternative work schedule (9/80), flexible time off, 10 company holidays, a 401(k) plan with 50% company matching (no vesting period), commuter assistance, and education assistance. And on top of all that, we also offer a variety of perks such as free catered lunches, flight lessons, gym membership subsidies, snacks, drinks, fruits, employee referral bonus, charitable giving match, IP bonus program, happy hours and many more.
Wisk Aero provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Wisk Aero abides by applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Wisk Aero is an E-Verify employer.