Senior Financial Analyst
Mountain View, CA
Departments – Finance /
At Wisk, we're transforming the future of urban mobility through safe, all-electric, autonomous flight. We are a passionate team working together toward a sustainable future, solving high-impact problems that have never been solved before. By delivering everyday flight for everyone, we're making it possible to spend less time getting there and more time being there. If you want to be part of shaping the future of mobility, then read on!
Why we need you:
- With that vision in mind, we are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to support our business with data driven results and metrics. You will work closely with other members of the Finance Team to deliver key financial insights to business partners, as well as be responsible for consolidating, tracking and analyzing financial results in comparison to forecasts. In addition, you will find and analyze business trends to provide company leaders with actionable information to make informed business decisions.
- In this role, the candidate must have:
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, prioritize appropriately, and handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneouslyAbility to write organized and accurate reports and other documentsOutstanding interpersonal, communication, and business partnering skillsExcellent analytical, organizational, and communication skills to effectively present and engage with a wide range of audiences
What you will do:
- Develop financial models through benchmarking and process analysis for departments and projects
- Partner with cross-functional teams to achieve operational and financial goals
- Forecast quarterly and annual P&L and compare actuals with budget/forecast. Understand key variances between financial statements and forecasts
- Analyze and evaluate risk factors by synthesizing data and communicating risk
- Continuously identify areas of improvement in existing processes, as well as develop and maintain process documentation
- Prepare, consolidate, and deliver monthly financial statements to various stakeholders within the company in a clear and concise manner
- Lead and assist day-to-day, as well as ad-hoc, projects and requests from various business units within the organization
- Collaborate with the Finance Team on streamlining current processes to ensure efficiencies
- Support monthly close process where applicable
What you have done:
- 4+ years experience in startups, consulting, or similar role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and GSuite applications
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively - written and verbal
- Self-starter, collaborative, solutions-oriented approach to complex problems
- Ability to summarize complex transactions or concepts at the right level for the appropriate audience
- Takes ownership of, and works through, new initiatives and/or tasks when minimal guidance is available
- Ability to multi-task and re-prioritize based on business needs
- Working knowledge of ERP Systems (Netsuite, Coupa)
Who you are:
- You are a highly motivated, self starting individual with a broad set of skills and never afraid of facing complex technical challenges
- You are a solution oriented individual with a strong analytical mindset
- You have strong communication skills and can easily tailor your communications to suit the audience
- You can adapt quickly or propose changes needed to achieve early results in a timely fashion
- You embrace challenges and take commitments and deliver results within reasonable expectations
- You are a positive team player
$132,458 - $152,250 a year
Compensation and Benefits:
In addition to offering a great work environment and the opportunity to be part of the team making electric autonomous flight a reality, at Wisk, we offer excellent total rewards which include a competitive base salary, annual bonus, long term incentive, 401K, health benefits and much more.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay Range the Company expects to pay: $132,458 - $152,250 per year - The starting base salary within this range for this role varies based on factors such as your geographical location, and your relevant job-related experience that is consistent with a business necessity.
We are located in Mountain View just a couple of hundred feet from Shoreline Lake and its surrounding walking/jogging trails. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, alternative work schedule (9/80), flexible time off, 11 company holidays, a 401(k) plan with 50% company matching vested immediately, commuter assistance, and education assistance. And on top of all that, we also offer a variety of perks such as free catered lunches, flight lessons, wellness allowances, snacks, drinks, fruit, employee referral bonus, charitable giving match, patent bonus program, happy hours and much more.
Wisk Aero provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Wisk Aero abides by applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Wisk Aero is an E-Verify employer.