Mountain View, CA /
Wisk – Global Partnerships /
We believe in a world where less time getting there means more time being there, and that starts with Cora.
With over a decade of piloted and autonomous flight experience, we’ve created Cora—our all-electric, self-flying air taxi that will change the future of daily commutes and urban travel. From day one, Cora by Wisk was designed with safety as our first priority using emissions free systems.
We’re working toward a future where you’ll be able to safely soar over traffic and get to where you’re going, faster. Because everyone has somewhere to be, someone to see, and now—a better way to get there.
Reporting to the Vice President of Global Partnerships, the Partnership Manager will lead the growth of Wisk’s industry, go-to-market, and technical partnerships. In this role, you will develop partnership evaluation processes, support down-selection and on-boarding, as well as maintain strategic relationships with each partner.
- Supports the Vice President of Global Partnerships in maintaining partner relationships.
- Leads and executes partner evaluation process including: continuously researching and identifying potential new partners in support of Wisk’s scaling, maintaining internal partner evaluations, leading down-select process and due-diligence of potential partners, etc.
- Manages key relationships throughout the partnership process
- Liaises with Marketing, Communications, and Strategy on all partnerships, and Product Management and Engineering on Technical Partnerships
- Supports VP, Global Partnerships in execution of all aspects of the Strategic Partnership Roadmap document.
- 5-7 years of business development experience, including interacting with internal and external stakeholders; developing strategic plans; evaluating, building and maintaining strategic partnerships
- BA in business, economics, or industry-relevant discipline.
- Attention to detail, business acumen, and appreciation for the importance of partner relationships
- Ability to navigate a dynamic partnership landscape, see non-traditional opportunities, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong and flexible communication skills; able to communicate with both executives and technical executive audiences
- Biased to action
- Self-starter, well organized, flexible, and motivated to grow our business
- Technical and/or aviation background a plus.
- Strong experience creating new markets, either in a startup or new business
- Direct, global business experience
We are located in Mountain View just a couple of hundred feet from Shoreline Lake and its surrounding walking/jogging trails. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance (company pays 100% of employee premium), alternative work schedule (9/80), flexible time off, 10 company holidays, a 401(k) plan with 50% company matching (no vesting period), commuter assistance, and education assistance. And on top of all that, we also offer a variety of perks such as free catered lunches, flight lessons, gym membership subsidies, snacks, drinks, fruits, employee referral bonus, charitable giving match, IP bonus program, happy hours and many more.
Wisk Aero provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Wisk Aero abides by applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Wisk Aero is an E-Verify employer.