Mountain View, CA
Wisk – People Operations
At Wisk, we believe that less time getting there means more time being there for the moments that truly matter. We are an urban air-mobility company dedicated to delivering safe everyday flight for everyone. Our self-flying air taxi, Cora, will make it possible to skip the traffic and get to where you’re going, faster. Join us to craft a better world by opening access to the sky.
We are looking for a Technical Sourcer to augment our small recruiting team. You will work on a variety of roles across our company as we work to get Cora off the ground and ensure safe, everyday flight. You will be responsible for driving high quality candidate pipelines to meet our company’s growth goals. This is a 3 month contract position with the possibility for extension.
- Develop robust candidate pipelines while ensuring a positive candidate experience
- Work with recruiters and hiring managers to understand technical requirements of the position and scope of responsibilities
- Collaborate with recruiters to develop sourcing strategies
- Identify, engage, and manage candidates that align to our needs
- Develop compelling messaging strategies to attract the ideal candidate
- Track candidates in our ATS (Lever) and ensure a high level of information hygiene
- 2+ years experience sourcing technical roles
- Ability to quickly understand role requirements and distill these requirements into an effective sourcing strategy
- Proven ability to drive a high quality candidate pipeline in a competitive hiring market
- Comfort creating and executing boolean search strings
- Organized, with a high attention to detail, and a focus on candidate experience
- Flexibility to shift focus and work on a diverse scope of roles concurrently
- Experience sourcing for aerospace positions
We are located in Mountain View just a couple of hundred feet from Shoreline Lake and its surrounding walking/jogging trails. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance (company pays 100% of employee premium), alternative work schedule (9/80), flexible time off, 10 company holidays, a 401(k) plan with 50% company matching (no vesting period), commuter assistance, and education assistance. And on top of all that, we also offer a variety of perks such as free catered lunches, flight lessons, gym membership subsidies, snacks, drinks, fruits, employee referral bonus, charitable giving match, IP bonus program, happy hours and many more.
Wisk Aero provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Wisk Aero abides by applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Wisk Aero is an E-Verify employer.