Teamcenter Application Administrator
Mountain View, CA /
Wisk – Configuration Management & Engineering Systems /
At Wisk, we believe that less time getting there means more time being there for the moments that truly matter. We are an urban air-mobility company dedicated to delivering safe everyday flight for everyone. Our self-flying air taxi, Cora, will make it possible to skip the traffic and get to where you’re going, faster. Join us to craft a better world by opening access to the sky.
We are currently seeking a Teamcenter application administrator to support the development of an exciting and revolutionary new class of all-electric aircraft.
The Teamcenter Application Administrator will help install, maintain and provide support for our product lifecycle management/electrical-CAD/mechanical-CAD environment. The Teamcenter Application Administrator will ensure the availability of Teamcenter and provide basic support to external database connectors for enterprise resource planning (ERP) and manufacturing execution systems (MES).
- Provide user support with application installations, system testing and upgrades
- Provide basic support with application infrastructure so, having sound understanding of different application layers would be beneficial such as web server/pool manager/enterprise server/dispatchers
- Provide Level 1 support to all Teamcenter/eCAD/mCAD users for items such as user accounts management, basic data administration, workflow troubleshooting, and CAD data management issues related save/revise/save-as.
- Troubleshoot issues in Teamcenter, Active Workspace, CAD integrations (such as NX Manager, Solidworks Integration Manager (SWIM) for Solidworks, electronic design automation (EDA) for Altium), data translation, and data transfer to other systems such as ERP
- Provide basic support for Simulation tools that are integrated with Teamcenter such as Nastran/Simcenter
- Develop user guides for Teamcenter Rich client, Active Workspace and basic integration operations for NX Manager, SWIM, and EDA
- Provide training as part of on-boarding of new users for Teamcenter rich client, Active Workspace, and CAD Integrations
- Perform root cause analysis on recurring issues and suggest workaround until a permanent fix is found, also report issues to Siemens for permanent system resolution such as bug fixes and system enhancements
- Work with business process owners to develop requirements and use cases to support development, deployment and configuration of Teamcenter functionality
- Have good understanding of basic application fundamentals in general and how these application work at the operating system level
- At least 2 years of Teamcenter support experience
- Hands on experience in Teamcenter configurations and incident management
- Knowledge of Teamcenter architecture for all core Teamcenter modules such as My Teamcenter, Change Management, Organization, Structure Manager and Access Manager
- Basic understanding of CAD/CAM/CAE data management
- Experience in Teamcenter CAD integrations - NX Manager, SWIM for Solidworks and EDA for Altium
- Knowledge and exposure to Teamcenter Active Workspace
- Exposure to Fibersim would be a plus
- Exposure to Teamcenter customization will be an added advantage
- Understanding of agile methodologies
We are located in Mountain View just a couple of hundred feet from Shoreline Lake and its surrounding walking/jogging trails. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance (company pays 100% of employee premium), alternative work schedule (9/80), flexible time off, 10 company holidays, a 401(k) plan with 50% company matching (no vesting period), commuter assistance, and education assistance. And on top of all that, we also offer a variety of perks such as free catered lunches, flight lessons, gym membership subsidies, snacks, drinks, fruits, employee referral bonus, charitable giving match, IP bonus program, happy hours and many more.
Wisk Aero provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Wisk Aero abides by applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Wisk Aero is an E-Verify employer.