Mountain View, CA
Wisk – Facilities
Temp to Perm
At Wisk, we believe that less time getting there means more time being there for the moments that truly matter. We are an urban air-mobility company dedicated to delivering safe everyday flight for everyone. Our self-flying air taxi, Cora, will make it possible to skip the traffic and get to where you’re going, faster. Join us to craft a better world by opening access to the sky.
We are looking for an Office Manager to join our team. As a member of the Facilities Team, you will be the first person to greet guests when they arrive and signing them in. Additionally, you will be responsible for answering the phone, accepting and routing deliveries, maintaining office and kitchen supplies, managing employee badges, and coordinate daily onsite lunch and other office events. This opportunity is a contract position that may have the potential to convert into permeant employment, based on performance and business needs.
- Answer phones
- Accepting and routing mail and deliveries
- Greeting and signing in guests
- Maintain office and kitchen supplies
- Coordinate daily on-site lunch program
- Plan/coordinate other office events
- Interfacing with vendors
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Scheduling tasks and duties as assigned
- Manage the bicycle program
- Monthly expense reports for Facilities Credit Card and other charge accounts
- Manage employee badges (new and replacement)
- Other duties as assigned by the Head of Facilities
- Outstanding listening and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong team player
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent phone skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Comfortable with computers and general office equipment
- Reliable and dependable
- Vendor management experience
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift/move 25-30 pounds
- Previous administrative experience
- Interest in aviation
- Associate or Bachelor degree
We are located in Mountain View just a couple of hundred feet from Shoreline Lake and its surrounding walking/jogging trails. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance (company pays 100% of employee premium), alternative work schedule (9/80), unlimited PTO days, 9 company holidays, a 401(k) plan with 50% company matching (no vesting period), commuter assistance, and education assistance. And on top of all that, we also offer a variety of perks such as free catered lunches, flight lessons, gym membership subsidies, snacks, drinks, fruits, employee referral bonus, charitable giving match, IP bonus program, happy hours and many more.
Wisk Aero provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Wisk Aero abides by applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Wisk Aero is an E-Verify employer.