Enterprise Systems Analyst - CAD
Mountain View, CA
Wisk – Enterprise Systems
At Wisk, we believe that less time getting there means more time being there for the moments that truly matter. We are an urban air-mobility company dedicated to delivering safe everyday flight for everyone. Our self-flying air taxi, Cora, will make it possible to skip the traffic and get to where you’re going, faster. Join us to craft a better world by opening access to the sky.
The goal of the PLM team is to ensure that the engineering and manufacturing stakeholders have the tools they need, when they need them, to create a revolutionary aircraft. We distill and convert user requirements into highly-performant solutions and ensure that the systems are well-documented and well-maintained. We are consultants to the rest of the organization, providing best practices and looking for opportunities to standardize processes and convert paper-based processes into a collaborative digital environment where and when it brings value.
Within 3 months you will:
- Get to know the team
- Understand the CAD implementation and PLM system architecture
- Develop a familiarity with the high level engineering bill of materials (EBOM), manufacturing bill of materials (MBOM) in Teamcenter
- Begin to build relationships with CAD users and occasionally provide 1st and 2nd level daily support for Siemens NX and Teamcenter users, including troubleshooting NX integration to Teamcenter, workflows and dispatcher processes
- Manage NX CAD templates for parts, assemblies, drawings, etc.
Within 6 months you will:
- Manage the SolidWorks and NX multi-CAD environment in Teamcenter, ensuring the design team is following best practices for multi-CAD and large assembly collaboration
- Manage high level BOMs, ensuring large assemblies are built per best practices to ensure best usability and performance
- Aid the PMO group in implementing effectivity and changes to high level assemblies to enable a cross-functional change process
- Help to define a strategy for and implement a standard parts/materials library in Teamcenter, including fasteners, consumables, raw materials and more. Lead the definition and implementation of Teamcenter Classification library
- Develop a familiarity for the top level bill of process (BOP)
Within 12 months you will:
- Contribute to strategy and roadmap for model based definition, ensuring that we're following best practices and being as efficient as possible with our toolset
- At least five years of experience in Siemens NX and Teamcenter and end-user support
- Hands-on experience with Teamcenter Structure Manager
- Experience with Teamcenter Classification
- Experience with model-based definition in NX
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
We are located in Mountain View just a couple of hundred feet from Shoreline Lake and its surrounding walking/jogging trails. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance (company pays 100% of employee premium), alternative work schedule (9/80), unlimited PTO days, 9 company holidays, a 401(k) plan with 50% company matching (no vesting period), commuter assistance, and education assistance. And on top of all that, we also offer a variety of perks such as free catered lunches, flight lessons, gym membership subsidies, snacks, drinks, fruits, employee referral bonus, charitable giving match, IP bonus program, happy hours and many more.
Wisk Aero provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Wisk Aero abides by applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Wisk Aero is an E-Verify employer.