Human Resource Business Partner
Wisk – People Operations /
At Wisk, we believe that less time getting there means more time being there for the moments that truly matter. We are an urban air-mobility company dedicated to delivering safe everyday flight for everyone. Our self-flying air taxi, Cora, will make it possible to skip the traffic and get to where you’re going, faster. Join us to craft a better world by opening access to the sky.
We are seeking a contract Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP) to join our awesome People Operations team on an interim basis (5 months).
Key Focus Areas:
- Performance Consultancy: Engagement & Culture, Performance management and strategy alignment;
- Change Expertise: Innovation and Change Management, Organizational Capability;
- Talent Advisement: Talent Assessment, Succession planning & retention, Talent/Leadership Development;
- HR Expertise: Diversity & Inclusion, Organizational Compliance, Employee Relations and Compensation.
- Administer end of year goal achievement review and bonus calculation process
- Facilitate and enable managers to have performance feedback conversations
- Plan and administer annual merit pay review process
- Kickoff and drive org wide 2021 goal setting process
- Design and oversee organizational survey strategy, using results from surveys to drive organizational change
- Plan and communicate organizational policy changes for 2021
- Serve as a subject matter expert in employee experience, compensation planning, time reporting, performance management, and more for HCM implementation
- Partner with business leaders to create high performing organizations with a focus on employee engagement and team effectiveness
- Communicate, advocate and ensure understanding of planned organization strategy and programs to leaders and employees
- Ensure business needs are translated into HR initiatives
- Key point of contact for HR strategic initiatives, ensuring programs deliver desired outcomes (eg. Bonus plans drive performance)
- Lead initiatives regarding employee engagement, performance management, succession planning, and key talent development
- Deliver meaningful analytics to inform business decisions
- Monitor legislation that may affect programs and policies
- Partner with People Operations and Recruiting to ensure seamless candidate and employee experiences.
- Exceptional coaching skills and the confidence to influence key decision makers
- Highly organized and detail-oriented problem solver.
- A result-oriented individual with a global, collaborative and solutions driven mindset
- Experience building networks and effectively communicating in a matrixed, global business environment. Skills to facilitate and drive meetings and discussions to deliver productive outcomes to diverse audiences
- Ability to interpret business context, decode stakeholder expectations and translate business and HR trends to translate into organization actions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to organize and analyze data and recommend data-driven solutions
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment; experience in high tech or capital equipment greatly preferred
- Bachelors’ degree and at least 5 years of HR experience including prior experience in an HRBP or talent management role