Mountain View, CA /
Wisk – People Operations /
At Wisk, we believe that less time getting there means more time being there for the moments that truly matter. We are an urban air-mobility company dedicated to delivering safe everyday flight for everyone. Our self-flying air taxi, Cora, will make it possible to skip the traffic and get to where you’re going, faster. Join us to craft a better world by opening access to the sky.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Recruiter to join our team. Wisk is in an exciting growth phase for which talent acquisition is a critical area of importance to support our teams. If you are passionate about recruiting and creating the best possible interview experience, you are flexible and adaptable and have worked in a high-tech environment recruiting technical talent, we would love to talk to you!
This position will support a wide range of roles across the team, with a particular focus on technical positions. This is a 3 month contract position with the possibility for extension.
- Own the candidate experience, from first contact through close
- Work with hiring managers to ensure alignment between job descriptions and target candidate profiles
- Champion an exceptional candidate experience to ensure all candidates leave our doors feeling inspired, supported, and informed.
- Persistent pursuit of passive candidates via personalized reach-outs
- Mine existing database of profiles in ATS to help develop recruiting pipelines
- Follow-up with hiring managers and interviewers as needed
- 3+ years of high-volume recruiting and sourcing of technical candidates
- Expert knowledge of LinkedIn Recruiter and Lever (or similar ATS system)
- Proficiency in Boolean search
- Passion for recruiting with innate ability to instill enthusiasm for our company into all communications with candidates
- Approach recruiting with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Unquestioned integrity with assertiveness, presence, and confidence
- Ability to make timely, effective, principles-based decisions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, analytical, and problem solving abilities
We are located in Mountain View just a couple of hundred feet from Shoreline Lake and its surrounding walking/jogging trails. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance (company pays 100% of employee premium), alternative work schedule (9/80), flexible time off, 10 company holidays, a 401(k) plan with 50% company matching (no vesting period), commuter assistance, and education assistance. And on top of all that, we also offer a variety of perks such as free catered lunches, flight lessons, gym membership subsidies, snacks, drinks, fruits, employee referral bonus, charitable giving match, IP bonus program, happy hours and many more.
Wisk Aero provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Wisk Aero abides by applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Wisk Aero is an E-Verify employer.