Mountain View, CA /
Wisk – People Operations /
At Wisk, we believe that less time getting there means more time being there for the moments that truly matter. We are an urban air-mobility company dedicated to delivering safe everyday flight for everyone. Our self-flying air taxi, Cora, will make it possible to skip the traffic and get to where you’re going, faster. Join us to craft a better world by opening access to the sky.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Recruiter to join our team. Wisk is in an exciting growth phase for which talent acquisition is a critical area of importance to support our teams. If you are passionate about recruiting and creating the best possible interview experience, you are flexible and adaptable and have worked in a high-tech environment recruiting technical talent, we would love to talk to you!
This position will support a wide range of roles across the team, with a particular focus on technical positions.
- Own the candidate experience, from first contact through close
- Work with hiring managers to ensure alignment between job descriptions and target candidate profiles
- Champion an exceptional candidate experience to ensure all candidates leave our doors feeling inspired, supported, and informed.
- Persistent pursuit of passive candidates via personalized reach-outs
- Mine existing database of profiles in ATS to help develop recruiting pipelines
- Follow-up with hiring managers and interviewers as needed
- 3+ years of high-volume recruiting and sourcing of technical candidates
- Expert knowledge of LinkedIn Recruiter and Lever (or similar ATS system)
- Proficiency in Boolean search
- Passion for recruiting with innate ability to instill enthusiasm for our company into all communications with candidates
- Approach recruiting with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Unquestioned integrity with assertiveness, presence, and confidence
- Ability to make timely, effective, principles-based decisions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, analytical, and problem solving abilities