Internal Communications Manager
Mountain View, CA /
Wisk – Marketing /
We believe in a world where less time getting there means more time being there, and that starts with Cora.
With over a decade of piloted and autonomous flight experience, we’ve created Cora—our all-electric, self-flying air taxi that will change the future of daily commutes and urban travel. From day one, Cora by Wisk was designed with safety as our first priority using emissions free systems.
We’re working toward a future where you’ll be able to safely soar over traffic and get to where you’re going, faster. Because everyone has somewhere to be, someone to see, and now—a better way to get there.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the Internal Communications Manager is an exciting role that will have a huge impact across Wisk at-large. This role is highly dynamic and responsible for building, gaining buy-in, and executing an effective internal communications plan. We value the need to communicate frequently, and with transparency, using effectives tools and strategies to ensure employees feel informed, connected, and empowered to move forward quickly.
- Define an overarching internal communications strategy and execution plan that best supports our business and culture.
- Work with key members of our leadership team and People Operations to promote our culture and support any relevant employee communications needs.
- Plan and deliver compelling content (written and visual) that drives enthusiasm for our vision and values.
- Take the lead on most company communications including: All Hands meetings, Team Wisk videos, R&D Town Halls, and much more.
- Develop key messages, help prepare materials, and coach presenters.
- Build connections across the company to help ensure we’re reflecting everyone’s needs and to surface topic ideas.
- In addition to the above, this role will be critical in the rollout of our Return-to-Work plan and other key strategic company initiatives. You will also partner very closely with our Development organization, our largest team, to help ensure seamless communication flows in all directions.
- 5+ years in similar internal roles, in a dynamic-fast paced environment (start-up experience not required but desired)
- Must love to write and be proficient in developing communications in various formats (e.g. Google Slides/PowerPoint)
- Strong attention to detail, understanding of business acumen, and stellar project management skills
- Ability to see non-traditional opportunities, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong and flexible communication skills; able to communicate with both executives and technical executive audiences
- Biased to action
- Self-starter, well organized, flexible, and motivated to grow our business
We are located in Mountain View just a couple of hundred feet from Shoreline Lake and its surrounding walking/jogging trails. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance (company pays 100% of employee premium), alternative work schedule (9/80), flexible time off, 10 company holidays, a 401(k) plan with 50% company matching (no vesting period), commuter assistance, and education assistance. And on top of all that, we also offer a variety of perks such as free catered lunches, flight lessons, gym membership subsidies, snacks, drinks, fruits, employee referral bonus, charitable giving match, IP bonus program, happy hours and many more.
Wisk Aero provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Wisk Aero abides by applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Wisk Aero is an E-Verify employer.