Remote, United States /
Wisk – Systems Engineering /
At Wisk, we believe that less time getting there means more time being there for the moments that truly matter. We are an urban air-mobility company dedicated to delivering safe everyday flight for everyone. Our self-flying air taxi, Cora, will make it possible to skip the traffic and get to where you’re going, faster. Join us to craft a better world by opening access to the sky.
The goal of systems engineering is to make sure the right product is being built, and that the product is being built right. Throughout the development process, systems engineers ensure continual alignment of all stakeholders within systems and across system interfaces, and work closely with design, manufacturing, integration and verification teams.
- Develop cross-system inputs, including use cases and activity diagrams
- Own the development of a system, including trade studies, architecture definition, requirement definition and allocation, interface definition, and verification definition
- Work with other systems engineers, systems safety, certification, verification, and other stakeholders to continually ensure proper system capability and cohesion the design matures
- Coordinate with engineering design teams to define item requirements, including functionality, interfaces, and integration points
- Coordinate with testing teams to conduct detailed planning of system validation and verification efforts
- B.S. in engineering and 3 years experience in systems engineering or certification
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Previous design, manufacturing, or flight test experience
- Experience with an aircraft development program from conceptual design through certification
- Familiarity with ARP4754A, DO-178C, DO-254, ARP4761, MIL-STD-882, ISO26262, or similar standards
We are located in Mountain View just a couple of hundred feet from Shoreline Lake and its surrounding walking/jogging trails. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance (company pays 100% of employee premium), alternative work schedule (9/80), flexible time off, 10 company holidays, a 401(k) plan with 50% company matching (no vesting period), commuter assistance, and education assistance. And on top of all that, we also offer a variety of perks such as free catered lunches, flight lessons, gym membership subsidies, snacks, drinks, fruits, employee referral bonus, charitable giving match, IP bonus program, happy hours and many more.
Wisk Aero provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Wisk Aero abides by applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Wisk Aero is an E-Verify employer.