What is Foundation?
Foundation bridges crypto and culture to create mutual support between artists and collectors. We’re forging a community-driven path and sharing our tools with the rapidly evolving group of developers who are excited to define this future with us. We want anyone and everyone who cares about the future of digital expression to be a part of it.
Since Foundation launched in February 2021, we’ve supported pioneering artists including Nadya Tolokonnikova of Pussy Riot, Shawna X, Yung Jake, Aphex Twin, Zach Lieberman, Kim Laughton, Sarah Zucker, Devendra Banhart, Viktoria Modesta, Serwah Attafuah, Edward Snowden, and Dom Hofmann, the cofounder of Vine. And we’re just getting started.
As a Product Manager at Foundation, you'll be ushering the next wave of NFT creators and collectors, playing a major part in transforming culture and digital expression. You'll help us a shape the next up and coming product category, and push what's possible with crypto and art. So much is still unexplored, so this role requires the enthusiasm to establish productive processes, work with multiple audiences, and operate as a force multiplier across a growing team. Here at Foundation, you'll ship products at the cutting edge and drive the next chapter of our community growth story.
- Partner with the broader Foundation team to establish product consensus and build out a cohesive product vision
- Communicate, amplify, and represent Foundation's strategy and vision
- Ensure that new members of our team are ramped up on Web3 context and see its vast and impactful potential
- Improve upon our product lifecycle management process and own projects from conception to launch, while tracking their status, dependencies, and blockers
- Measure, monitor, and track product initiatives, goals, sprints, and results
- Collaborate with our Community team to assess and roll out product marketing strategies
- Drive innovative ideas, solutions, and products through collaboration and decisive action
- You are a thoughtful communicator and collaborator
- You are metrics-driven, adaptable, and accountable in a dynamic environment
- You are committed to long term impact
- You have a passion for the arts, mutual support, and creating community
- You have a beginner's mind and open interest in learning new things
- You empathize with the user experience and recognize the challenge of bringing projects to life
- You are ready to collaborate with a fast-moving team
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- 4+ years of Product Management experience, owning consumer tech products from conception to launch, or equivalent
- Proven ability to craft go-to-market strategies in a cross-functional environment
- Customer-centric mindset with the capability of translating ideas into delightful products
- Experience employing data-driven processes to turn a vision into an actionable roadmap
- Demonstrated knowledge of operational issues, processes, and best practices
- Dependable leader with demonstrated interest in mentoring others
- Ability to multitask while maintaining an attention to detail
- Clear communication and writing skills
- Crypto, NFT, or blockchain experience is a plus
Benefits and Support:
- Comprehensive health benefits for you and your dependents
- Unlimited paid time off with approval and flexible hours
- A home office stipend
- A remote working environment
Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and welcome people from a variety of backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, perspectives, experiences, and skill sets. As part of our commitment to equality, we work to ensure a fair and consistent interview process, and continue to promote an inclusive work environment.
We believe that a diverse team composed of individuals with different perspectives, lived experiences, and identities is essential to achieving our mission and upending old models of selling and sharing art. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are accommodated in the job application and interview process, and in the performance of essential job functions.