Lead Product Manager
What is Foundation?
Foundation bridges crypto and culture to create mutual support between artists and collectors. We’re forging a community-driven path and sharing our tools with the rapidly evolving group of developers who are excited to define this future with us. We want anyone and everyone who cares about the future of digital expression to be a part of it.
Since Foundation launched in February 2021, we’ve supported pioneering artists including Nadya Tolokonnikova of Pussy Riot, Shawna X, Yung Jake, Aphex Twin, Zach Lieberman, Kim Laughton, Sarah Zucker, Devendra Banhart, Viktoria Modesta, Serwah Attafuah, Edward Snowden, and Dom Hofmann, the cofounder of Vine. And we’re just getting started.
As Foundation's Lead Product Manager, you'll play a major part in transforming culture and digital expression across the NFT space. You will lead sprint plans, steward roadmaps, and define product specifications, prioritizing development capacity. The ideal candidate will work to proactively establish productive processes, and align with partners throughout Foundation to ensure that products meet technical requirements. So much is still unexplored, so this role will operate as a force multiplier across a growing team. Here at Foundation, you will lead the strategy to ship cutting edge products and drive the next chapter of our community growth story.
- Partner with our engineering, design, community, and leadership teams to establish product consensus and build out a cohesive product vision
- Lead, define, represent, and communicate Foundation's product strategy and vision to all stakeholders
- Establish our product lifecycle management process and own projects from conception to launch, while tracking their status, dependencies, and blockers
- Measure, monitor, and track our product initiatives, goals, sprints, and results
- Collaborate with our Community team to assess and roll out product marketing strategies
- Define competitive positioning for Foundation
- Drive innovative ideas, solutions, and products through leadership and decisive action
- You are a thoughtful communicator and collaborator
- You are metrics-driven, adaptable, and accountable in a dynamic environment
- You are committed to long term impact
- You have a passion for the arts, mutual support, and creating community
- You have a beginner's mind and open interest in learning new things
- You empathize with the user experience and recognize the challenge of bringing projects to life
- You are ready to collaborate with a fast-moving team
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of Product Management experience, owning consumer tech products from conception to launch
- Proven ability to craft go-to-market strategies in a cross-functional environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of operational issues, processes, and best practices
- Customer-centric mindset with the capability of translating ideas into delightful products
- Experience establishing data-driven processes to turn a vision into an actionable roadmap
- Dependable leader with demonstrated success mentoring others
- Ability to multitask while maintaining an attention to detail
- Clear communication and writing skills
- Crypto, NFT, or blockchain experience is a plus
Benefits and Support:
- Comprehensive health benefits for you and your dependents
- Unlimited paid time off with approval and flexible hours
- A home office stipend
- A remote working environment
Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and welcome people from a variety of backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, perspectives, experiences, and skill sets. As part of our commitment to equality, we work to ensure a fair and consistent interview process, and continue to promote an inclusive work environment.
We believe that a diverse team composed of individuals with different perspectives, lived experiences, and identities is essential to achieving our mission and upending old models of selling and sharing art. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are accommodated in the job application and interview process, and in the performance of essential job functions.