Senior Technical Recruiter
What is Foundation?
Foundation bridges crypto and culture to create mutual support between artists and collectors. We’re forging a community-driven path and sharing our tools with the rapidly evolving group of developers who are excited to define this future with us. We want anyone and everyone who cares about the future of digital expression to be a part of it.
Since Foundation launched in February 2021, we’ve supported pioneering artists including Nadya Tolokonnikova of Pussy Riot, Shawna X, Yung Jake, Aphex Twin, Zach Lieberman, Kim Laughton, Sarah Zucker, Devendra Banhart, Viktoria Modesta, Serwah Attafuah, Edward Snowden, and Dom Hofmann, the cofounder of Vine. And we’re just getting started.
Foundation’s recruiting team is responsible for building Foundation’s core team. We’re setting the bar for what it means to build a Web3 company, so we’re looking for someone passionate about making a big impact and building out a world class candidate experience.
As our next technical recruiting teammate, you’ll be an exceptional networker and judge of character who can build our fast growing engineering team — You'll prioritize diversity, equity, and inclusion, you'll bring out the best in people and recognize everyone’s potential, and you'll make matches to meet the needs of our growing engineering team.
- Work closely with Foundation’s Lead Recruiter and Head of Engineering to understand our engineering hiring needs and actively translate those into initiatives that attract world-class technical talent
- Build diverse talent pipelines using creative sourcing methods including referrals, online sourcing, partnerships, and events
- Maintain and track pipeline activity to share with hiring managers and company leaders
- Own recruiting processes: Optimize and execute all recruiting processes from role kick-offs to debriefs to candidate offers
- Build an exceptional candidate experience: You’ll create a highly effective and memorable candidate experience that will keep talent engaged in pipelines
- Drive the interview and offer process, including job descriptions, interview plans, reference checks, and salary recommendations
- Raise the bar with each new hire
- You have 5+ years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience
- You are a confident writer and verbal communicator who loves to connect with new people and diverse audiences
- You are committed to and prioritize diversity, equity, and inclusion
- You have experience with recruiting metrics and using data to guide decisions and strategy
- You are excited about developing and fine-tuning recruiting processes
- You have a passion for the arts, mutual support, and creating community
- You are driven by purpose and want to contribute to long term impact
- You have a beginner's mind, seek diverse points of views, and have an open interest in learning new tech
- You are ready to collaborate with a fast-moving team trailblazing the new creative economy
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience building or re-building a technical recruiting function from the ground up
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting for different technical functions within an engineering organization
- An ability to cultivate long-term relationships
- Experience crafting innovative recruitment strategies that deliver results
- Consistently source and build diverse, inclusive talent pipelines
- Strategically utilize social media, professional networks, blogs and research methods to identify and engage top talent
- Substantial experience attracting, engaging, and closing technical talent
- High EQ; able to persuade, influence, and build trust at all levels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to inspire change and gain the consensus needed from leaders across the organization
- Solid understanding of industry trends and best practices
- Ability to create, lead, guide, and iterate through metrics
- Knowledge of different sourcing tools and methodologies
- Previous experience with Lever or Greenhouse ATS preferred
- A beginner’s mind and interest in Web3, Ethereum, and NFTs
Benefits and Support
- Comprehensive health benefits for you and your dependents
- Unlimited paid time off with approval and flexible hours
- A home office stipend
- A remote working environment
Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and welcome people from a variety of backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, perspectives, experiences, and skill sets. As part of our commitment to equality, we work to ensure a fair and consistent interview process, and continue to promote an inclusive work environment.
We believe that a diverse team composed of individuals with different perspectives, lived experiences, and identities is essential to achieving our mission and upending old models of selling and sharing art. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are accommodated in the job application and interview process, and in the performance of essential job functions.