What is Foundation?
Foundation bridges crypto and culture to create mutual support between artists and collectors. We’re forging a community-driven path and sharing our tools with the rapidly evolving group of developers who are excited to define this future with us. We want anyone and everyone who cares about the future of digital expression to be a part of it.
Since Foundation launched in February 2021, we’ve supported pioneering artists including Nadya Tolokonnikova of Pussy Riot, Shawna X, Yung Jake, Aphex Twin, Zach Lieberman, Kim Laughton, Sarah Zucker, Devendra Banhart, Viktoria Modesta, Serwah Attafuah, Edward Snowden, and Dom Hofmann, the cofounder of Vine. And we’re just getting started.
Since launching in early 2021 — Foundation has made a name for ourselves as the defining brand of the new creative economy. Worldwide, creators have been attracted to Foundation because of our creator-centric approach, our ability to cultivate culture and our ability to tell engaging stories about our community. We have every ambition to continue building our position in this space, and believe that our work here is only getting started.
As Foundation's first video producer, you will be tasked with the end-to-end direction and production of our video output across all channels. You will play a critical role in shaping how Foundation both amplifies the voices of our community and tells the story of our product.
What you'll do at Foundation
- Research, pitch, develop, shoot, produce, and edit original editorial content
- Manage multiple creative assignments during all stages of development within a specific budget
- Be responsible for delivery of high quality video cross-platform while understanding each social media platform and the ingredients needed
- Analyze and comprehend data and insights cross-platform to incorporate best practices for future videos
- On-the-ground coverage for live events and marketing initiatives
Skills we're looking for
- A broad and versatile skillset that covers all areas of video production from conception to execution
- An eagerness to experiment with the medium of video and be a leader on the team
- Experience collaborating with designers and content strategists to develop and execute end-to-end projects
Here are some projects you could work on
- Lead a flagship short film that explains the vision of Foundation to the world
- On the ground coverage of IRL gallery events
- Long form interviews and documentary style videos of our creator community
- Live stream setups for high profile auctions
- Production of Foundation product launch videos and live events
You might be a good fit if you
- Have 5+ years experience, a strong portfolio of existing video work
- Are a thoughtful communicator and collaborator
- Are committed to long term impact
- Have a passion for the arts, mutual support, and creating community
- Have a beginner's mind and open interest in learning new things
- Are ready to collaborate with a fast-moving team
- Are an excellent communicator, both written and verbal, and can build trust quickly
Benefits and Support:
- Comprehensive health benefits for you and your dependents
- Unlimited paid time off with approval and flexible hours
- A home office stipend
- A remote working environment
Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and welcome people from a variety of backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, perspectives, experiences, and skill sets. As part of our commitment to equality, we work to ensure a fair and consistent interview process, and continue to promote an inclusive work environment.
We believe that a diverse team composed of individuals with different perspectives, lived experiences, and identities is essential to achieving our mission and upending old models of selling and sharing art. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are accommodated in the job application and interview process, and in the performance of essential job functions.