Product Support Specialist
What is Foundation?
Foundation bridges crypto and culture to create mutual support between artists and collectors. We’re forging a community-driven path and sharing our tools with the rapidly evolving group of developers who are excited to define this future with us. We want anyone and everyone who cares about the future of digital expression to be a part of it.
Since Foundation launched in February 2021, we’ve supported pioneering artists including Nadya Tolokonnikova of Pussy Riot, Shawna X, Yung Jake, Aphex Twin, Zach Lieberman, Kim Laughton, Sarah Zucker, Devendra Banhart, Viktoria Modesta, Serwah Attafuah, Edward Snowden, and Dom Hofmann, the cofounder of Vine. And we’re just getting started.
The Product Support Specialist will be in regular communication with our community, sharing insights and awareness about our product, and responding proactively to the needs of creators and collectors. You will work with internal stakeholders across the product, operations, and community teams to ensure that Foundation remains a safe, accessible, and functional platform. You will have an expert-level understanding of the platform and a unique ability to foresee and mitigate support-related issues with every new product update.
- Ensure that all support feedback via Intercom, Discord, email, and social media is responded to and resolved with care in a timely manner
- Develop an expert understanding of our platform and administrator tools
- Identify and escalate bugs and technical issues through the proper channels as they come in, and follow up with the community member who reported the issue once it’s been resolved
- Report trends and other insights gathered from support channels to the team on a regular basis
- Maintain and update our Help Center as our product, policies, and procedures evolve
- Craft automatic responses in our ticket-based support system
- Be a positive, active member and consistent presence in Foundation’s Discord
- Conduct research around complaints and related feedback, and create a review system for escalating concerns and remediate issues as needed
- Continuously evaluate and apply improvements to existing processes and policies to ensure they meet our community standards and legal obligations
- A people person with excellent interpersonal skills who is excited about providing outstanding support to a growing, curious community
- A strong writer and verbal communicator who can put people at ease with communication skills
- Resilient, positive, and solution-oriented, even when faced with challenges
- A high degree of empathy for users who come to support frustrated due to a wide range of circumstances
- Extremely detailed-oriented, with impeccable follow-through
- You are trustworthy and respect the confidentiality of user information
- You’re passionate about the cultural realm, whether that’s art, music, or the internet
- You’re ready to collaborate with a fast-moving team
- A critical thinker and creative problem-solver
- You are an educator and enjoy empowering people with knowledge
- You are tech-savvy and have no problem getting up to speed with new tools at the pace of innovation of web3
- Familiarity with ticket-based support tools
- Track record of resolving complex customer support issues
- Adaptable and calm under pressure
Benefits and Support
- Comprehensive health benefits for you and your dependents
- Unlimited paid time off with approval and flexible hours
- A home office stipend
- A remote working environment
Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and welcome people from a variety of backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, perspectives, experiences, and skill sets. As part of our commitment to equality, we work to ensure a fair and consistent interview process, and continue to promote an inclusive work environment.
We believe that a diverse team composed of individuals with different perspectives, lived experiences, and identities is essential to achieving our mission and upending old models of selling and sharing art. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are accommodated in the job application and interview process, and in the performance of essential job functions.