United States /
At Foundation, we are laying the groundwork for web3—the next generation of the internet full of limitless possibilities. In web3, your creativity is valued and your digital objects belong to you. We aim to put power directly back into the hands of those who create online. Why? We believe this is how the internet should just work. Our team is made up of individuals who share that vision. Together, we’re unlocking the full potential of an internet based on new values of ownership and decentralization.
Our mission is to build the most powerful tools for the most creative people in the world. Everything from the smart contracts powering Foundation, to the design that our community interacts with daily, takes into consideration how our collective actions impact people. New technology requires creativity, and web3 is uncharted. Foundation leads. Come join us.
As a Product Manager at Foundation, you'll join our Product team as we collectively build industry defining products and features. Alongside Engineering, Design, and our team of dedicated visionaries, you will help to define Foundation as the premier destination for creators, collectors, and curators in web3.
- Lead a feature team and own its product strategy, including identifying and prioritizing features – and determining why and when to build them
- Partner with the broader Foundation team to establish product consensus and build out a cohesive product vision, including generating buy-in from stakeholders
- Collaborate with multiple cross-functional partners, including Engineering, Design, and Marketing, to execute on product strategy and storytelling
- Own projects from conception to launch, while tracking their status, dependencies, and blockers
- Validate features with users via user research and iterate on strategy as needed
- Identify metrics to quantify success to measure, monitor, and track product initiatives, goals, sprints, and results
- Communicate, amplify, and represent Foundation's strategy and vision – including potentially speaking externally about product features or launches
Who You Are
- 4+ years of Product Management experience, including owning consumer tech products from conception to launch
- 1+ year(s) of web3 product experience preferred
- Proven track record of crafting go-to-market strategies and collaborating with engineers and designers to deliver strong work that contributes to desired business outcomes
- Metrics-driven with proven experience employing data-driven processes to turn a vision into an actionable roadmap
- Customer-centric mindset and strong understanding of the user experience, including an ability to recognize the challenge of bringing projects to life and the capability of translating ideas into delightful products
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced and ambiguous environments – you get excited about finding solutions to complex problems
- Ability to keep up with the industry trends and can assess new tools and techniques as things change
- Bonus: You own several NFTs acquired from various sources
Targeted Base Salary Range: $165,000 - $185,000
Benefits and Support
• A culture that values inclusivity
• Flexible paid time off
• Annual team offsite
• All of the tech you need to be successful
• A home office stipend including internet reimbursement
• Robust medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents, including a zero cost option (for countries that provide government-sponsored health insurance, we offer a monthly stipend towards private health insurance)
• 6 weeks of baby bonding time for all new parents, as well as 6 weeks of paid leave for birth giving parents
• Access to Talkspace confidential online therapy and One Medical on-demand primary care
• Get paid in crypto or fiat
• Employer sponsored 401K
Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and welcome people from a variety of backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, perspectives, experiences, and skill sets. As part of our commitment to equality, we work to ensure a fair and consistent interview process, and continue to promote an inclusive work environment.
We believe that a diverse team composed of individuals with different perspectives, lived experiences, and identities is essential to achieving our mission and upending old models of selling and sharing art. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are accommodated in the job application and interview process, and in the performance of essential job functions.