What is Foundation?
Foundation bridges crypto and culture to create mutual support between artists and collectors. We’re forging a community-driven path and sharing our tools with the rapidly evolving group of developers who are excited to define this future with us. We want anyone and everyone who cares about the future of digital expression to be a part of it.
Since Foundation launched in February 2021, we’ve supported pioneering artists including Nadya Tolokonnikova of Pussy Riot, Shawna X, Yung Jake, Aphex Twin, Zach Lieberman, Kim Laughton, Sarah Zucker, Devendra Banhart, Viktoria Modesta, Serwah Attafuah, Edward Snowden, and Dom Hofmann, the cofounder of Vine. And we’re just getting started.
Foundation’s Creative Associate will onboard and steward the creator and collector community on Foundation. You’ll collaborate with creators and collectors who are interested in exemplary projects, respond to various demands of the market, and research emergent creative communities, whether they be specific territories, organizational entries to NFTs or convey trends globally. You’ll be a core team member offering exceptional support to ensure that Foundation’s cultural community is set up for success.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with creators and collectors who use Foundation to contribute to the cultural significance of NFTs
- Develop systems to amplify and clarify the culture team’s process at scale
- Act as a point of contact for non-digitally native organizations to help raise Foundation’s profile in the creative community
- Guide creators through the process of onboarding into crypto and then planning, minting, and listing their NFTs
- Steward collectors through the process of researching, valuing and owning NFTs.
- Support editorial team to help tell cultural stories on Foundation
- Report trends and other insights gathered from the offline community to the team on a regular basis
- You have 2+ years experience working in a fast-paced and media savvy industry at any level
- You are a Web 3 enthusiast and eager to embrace the futures of the paradigm shift of NFTs enable
- You are a thoughtful communicator, both written and verbal. You guide, write, and edit with grace
- You have the know-how to connect with creative communities and welcome the opportunity to engage with new perspectives
- You are comfortable speaking and presenting to both small and large groups
- You can write compelling copy for a diverse range of audiences across digital platforms
- You are ready to collaborate with a quick-moving team and open to varying market opinions
Benefits and Support:
- Comprehensive health benefits for you and your dependents
- Unlimited paid time off with approval and flexible hours
- A home office stipend
- A remote working environment
Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and welcome people from a variety of backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, perspectives, experiences, and skill sets. As part of our commitment to equality, we work to ensure a fair and consistent interview process, and continue to promote an inclusive work environment.
We believe that a diverse team composed of individuals with different perspectives, lived experiences, and identities is essential to achieving our mission and upending old models of selling and sharing art. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are accommodated in the job application and interview process, and in the performance of essential job functions.