Creator Relations Lead
What is Foundation?
Foundation bridges crypto and culture to create mutual support between artists and collectors. We’re forging a community-driven path, providing culturally pioneering curation, and sharing our tools with the rapidly evolving community of developers who are excited to define this future with us. We want anyone and everyone who cares about the future of digital expression to be a part of it, and to explore new possibilities collectively.
Since Foundation launched in February 2021, we’ve supported pioneering artists including Nadya Tolokonnikova of Pussy Riot, Shawna X, Yung Jake, Aphex Twin, Zach Lieberman, Kim Laughton, Sarah Zucker, Devendra Banhart, Viktoria Modesta, Serwah Attafuah, Edward Snowden, and Dom Hofmann, the cofounder of Vine. And we’re just getting started.
Foundation’s Creator Relations Lead will onboard and steward the creator community on Foundation. You’ll collaborate with creators who are interested in releasing exemplary projects, respond to various creator needs, and research emergent creative communities. You’ll be a key team member offering exceptional support to ensure that creators are set up for success.
- Cultivate relationships with creators who want to use Foundation for culturally significant projects
- Guide creators through the process of onboarding into crypto and then planning, minting, and listing their NFTs
- Develop written materials to simplify and clarify the process at scale
- Partner with organizations to help raise Foundation’s profile in the creative community.
- Collaborate with our editorial team to tell creator stories on Foundation
- Serve as an internal champion for the needs of creators
- You are a thoughtful communicator, both written and verbal. You guide, write, and edit with grace.
- You have the know-how to connect with creative communities and welcome the opportunity to engage with new perspectives.
- You are comfortable speaking and presenting to both small and large groups.
- You can write compelling copy for a diverse range of audiences across digital platforms.
- You are ready to collaborate with a fast-moving team.
Benefits & Location:
- Comprehensive health benefits for you and your dependents
- An unlimited vacation day policy — Every Foundation teammate joins us with a full tank of trust
- A new MacBook Pro and Airpods — You'll also get a home office stipend for any gear you need
- A remote first working environment with flexible working hours
Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and welcome people from a variety of backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, perspectives, and skill sets. As part of our commitment to fight for equality, we work to ensure a fair and consistent interview process, and continue to promote an inclusive work environment.
We believe that a diverse team composed of individuals with different perspectives, lived experiences, and identities is essential to achieving our mission and upending old models of selling and sharing art. We welcome people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are accommodated in the job application and interview process, and in the performance of essential job functions.