What is Foundation?
Foundation bridges crypto and culture to create mutual support between artists and collectors. We’re forging a community-driven path and sharing our tools with the rapidly evolving group of developers who are excited to define this future with us. We want anyone and everyone who cares about the future of digital expression to be a part of it.
Since Foundation launched in February 2021, we’ve supported pioneering artists including Nadya Tolokonnikova of Pussy Riot, Shawna X, Yung Jake, Aphex Twin, Zach Lieberman, Kim Laughton, Sarah Zucker, Devendra Banhart, Viktoria Modesta, Serwah Attafuah, Edward Snowden, and Dom Hofmann, the cofounder of Vine. And we’re just getting started.
Foundation’s Creative Producer will be a proactive, highly-organized project manager working closely with our brand, design, and culture teams to make sure we don’t miss a beat. The ideal candidate has experience working with creative individuals and teams, and is eager to put processes in place that will keep everything moving forward, while inspiring trust and goodwill.
- Create and own the logistics and go-to-market planning for all creative projects, including timelines, product launches, social media content, events, and other promotional materials.
- Operationalize a company-wide brand strategy and marketing plan.
- Maintain a master calendar encompassing editorial projects, creator releases, partnerships, and events.
- Build and improve upon timelines, workflows, and meeting cadences.
- Collaborate with the brand, design, and culture teams to develop and iterate on effective project management processes.
- You have 5+ years of experience working in creative operations or project management, either at an agency or in-house.
- You are an excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- You are extremely organized and adept at using project management platforms such as Airtable and Notion.
- You have extensive experience managing and coordinating logistics and are confident in your ability to juggle competing priorities and effectively manage time.
- You are a strategic planner who can anticipate the team’s needs, and have a strong understanding of campaign and production lifecycles.
- You are ready to collaborate with a fast-moving, highly creative team.
Benefits & Location:
Foundation provides medical, dental, and vision insurance, with a flexible PTO policy for full-time employees, as well as a new Macbook Pro. Foundation is remote-only with employees all over the world. We’re currently in Brooklyn, Sydney, Chicago, London, Los Angeles and San Francisco.
Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and welcome people from a variety of backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, perspectives, experiences, and skill sets. As part of our commitment to equality, we work to ensure a fair and consistent interview process, and continue to promote an inclusive work environment.
We believe that a diverse team composed of individuals with different perspectives, lived experiences, and identities is essential to achieving our mission and upending old models of selling and sharing art. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are accommodated in the job application and interview process, and in the performance of essential job functions.