Product Marketing Lead
At Foundation, we are laying the groundwork for web3—the next generation of the internet full of limitless possibilities. In web3, your creativity is valued and your digital objects belong to you. We aim to put power directly back into the hands of those who create online. Why? We believe this is how the internet should just work. Our team is made up of individuals who share that vision. Together, we’re unlocking the full potential of an internet based on new values of ownership and decentralization.
Our mission is to make web3 human. Everything from the smart contracts powering Foundation, to the design that our community interacts with daily, takes into consideration how our collective actions impact people.
New technology requires creativity, and web3 is uncharted. Foundation leads. Come join us.
The Product Marketing Lead will be the first dedicated Product Marketing hire at Foundation. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to grow, lead, and develop a multi-disciplinary team to innovate within web3 product marketing. With deep collaboration from Product, Engineering, and Design, you’ll work to uncover the stories that emerge from Foundation’s ever-evolving and industry-defining product. From our on-chain marketplace, best-in-class creator tools including Collections and Splits, plus our nascent developer tools, you’ll lead all efforts to bring Foundation to the mainstream. As Product Marketing Lead, you’ll catalyze all of the momentum we’ve created, and take on the career opportunity of a lifetime—to bring the next evolution of the internet to life. The rise of Foundation and our collective impact on web3 will be told for decades to come.
What You'll Do at Foundation
- Craft, develop, and oversee all Product Marketing efforts at Foundation.
- Bring Foundation to life by setting rigorous approaches to product marketing, and go-to-market strategies, aimed towards achieving ambitious goals.
- Develop web3-native Product Marketing playbooks and set new industry standards with innovation, creativity, and a forward-thinking mindset.
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering, and Design to bring Foundation to the mainstream with velocity and impact.
- Collaborate with Brand Marketing and Creative Development to unearth stories that will resonate with our international community in meaningful ways.
- Hire, mentor, and manage a talented team of multidisciplinary marketers and creatives.
- Lead by example and set a high bar for performance, execution, and shipping.
- Cultivate a Product Marketing culture that values storytelling that makes web3 human.
- Onboard the next million creators and collectors to Foundation and ensure their experience is optimized throughout all stages of the user lifecycle.
You Might Be A Good Fit If
- You have 5+ years of experience in a Product Marketing role.
- You are an inspiring and effective leader that can guide your team to achieve ambitious goals.
- You thrive in highly collaborative settings, where decisions are made through consensus.
- You take ownership of all of your efforts towards making a project come to life.
- You don’t give up easily, and know when to keep pushing an idea forward to reach its fullest potential.
- You consider marketing a craft and are able to balance highly creative strategies with pragmatism.
- You’re adaptable and resilient to the exciting pace of development in web3.
- You’re an ardent learner, and enjoy becoming an expert in niche subjects.
- You’re a persuasive communicator and are able to advocate for your ideas and team.
- You have the ability to take esoteric, technical subjects and transform them into insightful and emotionally resonant stories for others to learn from.
Benefits and Support
• A culture that values inclusivity
• A remote-first working environment and the ability to set your own working hours
• Flexible paid time off
• Annual team offsite
• All of the tech you need to be successful
• A home office stipend including internet reimbursement
• Robust medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents, including a zero cost option. For countries that provide government-sponsored health insurance, we offer a monthly stipend towards private health insurance.
• 6 weeks of baby bonding time for all new parents, as well as 6 weeks of paid leave for birth giving parents
• Access to Talkspace confidential online therapy and One Medical on-demand primary care.
• Get paid in crypto or fiat
• ETH grant to help further your web3 journey
• Employer sponsored 401K
Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and welcome people from a variety of backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, perspectives, experiences, and skill sets. As part of our commitment to equality, we work to ensure a fair and consistent interview process, and continue to promote an inclusive work environment.
We believe that a diverse team composed of individuals with different perspectives, lived experiences, and identities is essential to achieving our mission and upending old models of selling and sharing art. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are accommodated in the job application and interview process, and in the performance of essential job functions.