At Foundation, we are laying the groundwork for web3—the next generation of the internet full of limitless possibilities. In web3, your creativity is valued and your digital objects belong to you. We aim to put power directly back into the hands of those who create online. Why? We believe this is how the internet should just work. Our team is made up of individuals who share that vision. Together, we’re unlocking the full potential of an internet based on new values of ownership and decentralization.
Our mission is to make web3 human. Everything from the smart contracts powering Foundation, to the design that our community interacts with daily, takes into consideration how our collective actions impact people.
New technology requires creativity, and web3 is uncharted. Foundation leads. Come join us.
The Lead Recruiter will have the opportunity to build a high-performance team to execute across all aspects of talent acquisition, for all of our functional organizations - design, engineering, product, marketing, and operations globally. You will develop and refine our recruiting infrastructure to allow us to scale in a way that sets our team up for success. You will have the ability to make a direct impact on the future of Foundation, as we build out the industry defining team and product of web3.
- Develop coherent and rigorous recruiting strategies to help attract the best talent globally (our team already spans Australia, Europe, US, and UK)
- Optimize and execute recruiting processes from role kick-offs to debriefs to candidate offers across all roles
- Build an exceptional candidate experience: You’ll create a highly effective and memorable candidate experience that will keep talent engaged in pipelines
- Work closely with Foundation’s hiring managers and leadership to understand their hiring needs
- Build diverse talent pipelines using creative sourcing methods including referrals, online sourcing, partnerships, and events
- Drive interview and offer process, including job descriptions, interview plans, and salary recommendations
- Over time, build a team of business and technical recruiters, sourcers, and coordinators to help drive recruiting at scale
- You have 6+ years experience full-cycle recruiting for both engineering and business-related roles within a growing organization
- You are a confident writer and verbal communicator who loves to connect with new people and are able to persuade, influence, and build trust at all levels
- You are excited about developing, executing, and fine-tuning recruiting strategies and processes with an eye towards results
- You are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and building strategies with that commitment in mind
- You have a track record of implementing recruiting metrics and using data to guide decisions and strategy
- You have significant experience using a variety of sourcing and applicant tracking systems and have a preferred recruiting tech stack
- You are driven by purpose and want to contribute to long term impact
- You have a beginner's mind, seek diverse points of views, and have an open interest in learning new tech
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Proven track record cultivating talent pipelines over time that translate into world class hires across various types of roles
- You have developed proven playbooks and strategies for running a seamless recruiting process that attracts and closes top talent
- You have built and managed a high-performing recruiting team from the ground up
- Experience helping to build a strong talent brand that has demonstrably amplified your recruiting efforts
- Experience with successfully sourcing and closing executive talent
- Experience recruiting globally
- Demonstrated interest in Web3, Ethereum, and NFTs and an ability to talk about these topics in a way anyone can understand
Benefits and Support
• A culture that values inclusivity
• A remote-first working environment and the ability to set your own working hours
• Flexible paid time off
• Annual team offsite
• All of the tech you need to be successful
• A home office stipend including internet reimbursement
• Robust medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents, including a zero cost option. For countries that provide government-sponsored health insurance, we offer a monthly stipend towards private health insurance.
• 6 weeks of baby bonding time for all new parents, as well as 6 weeks of paid leave for birth giving parents
• Access to Talkspace confidential online therapy and One Medical on-demand primary care.
• Get paid in crypto or fiat
• Employer sponsored 401K
Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and welcome people from a variety of backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, perspectives, experiences, and skill sets. As part of our commitment to equality, we work to ensure a fair and consistent interview process, and continue to promote an inclusive work environment.
We believe that a diverse team composed of individuals with different perspectives, lived experiences, and identities is essential to achieving our mission and upending old models of selling and sharing art. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are accommodated in the job application and interview process, and in the performance of essential job functions.