Creative Content Producer
At Foundation, we are laying the groundwork for web3—the next generation of the internet full of limitless possibilities. In web3, your creativity is valued and your digital objects belong to you. We aim to put power directly back into the hands of those who create online. Why? We believe this is how the internet should just work. Our team is made up of individuals who share that vision. Together, we’re unlocking the full potential of an internet based on new values of ownership and decentralization.
Our mission is to make web3 human. Everything from the smart contracts powering Foundation, to the design that our community interacts with daily, takes into consideration how our collective actions impact people.
New technology requires creativity, and web3 is uncharted. Foundation leads. Come join us.
As Creative Content Producer, you’ll collaborate with our multi-disciplinary team, to craft the narrative of Foundation. From the stories unearthed within our growing artist community, to the ways in which our world-class product is reshaping the internet as we know it, you’ll have many opportunities to let your creativity shine. You’ll join the Marketing Org, and work alongside a powerhouse group of creatives that are all collectively working to bring Foundation, and web3, to the mainstream.
What You’ll Do at Foundation
- Craft, develop, and collaborate on all creative content efforts at Foundation.
- Produce compelling creative across our social, editorial, video, and product surfaces.
- Bring Foundation to life by building narrative arcs and setting a cohesive vision for creative content.
- Stay highly organized and efficient at capturing the many stories you want to tell across each channel.
- Onboard the next million creators and collectors to Foundation through building up brand awareness and affinity.
- Scout out, and create proposals for new avenues and channels for Foundation to be represented online.
- Track results, share learnings, and continue to refine our overall content strategy.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing, Brand Marketing, and Creative Development to share stories that will resonate with our international community in meaningful ways.
- Co-create web3-native marketing playbooks and set new industry standards with innovation and a forward-thinking mindset.
You Might Be a Good Fit If
- You have 3+ years of experience in a content marketing role.
- You’re actively exploring the world of web3.
- You do your best work when you get to be creative.
- You are a highly effective communicator, interpersonally and in writing.
- You thrive in collaborative settings and understand that impactful creative work comes through workshopping ideas to the fullest.
- You’re adaptable and resilient to the exciting pace of development in web3.
- You’re an ardent learner, and enjoy becoming an expert in niche subjects.
- You have the ability to take esoteric, technical subjects and transform them into insightful and emotionally resonant stories for others to learn from.
Benefits and Support
• A culture that values inclusivity
• A remote-first working environment and the ability to set your own working hours
• Flexible paid time off
• Annual team offsite
• All of the tech you need to be successful
• A home office stipend including internet reimbursement
• Robust medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents, including a zero cost option. For countries that provide government-sponsored health insurance, we offer a monthly stipend towards private health insurance.
• 6 weeks of baby bonding time for all new parents, as well as 6 weeks of paid leave for birth giving parents
• Access to Talkspace confidential online therapy and One Medical on-demand primary care.
• Get paid in crypto or fiat
• ETH grant to help further your web3 journey
• Employer sponsored 401K
Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and welcome people from a variety of backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, perspectives, experiences, and skill sets. As part of our commitment to equality, we work to ensure a fair and consistent interview process, and continue to promote an inclusive work environment.
We believe that a diverse team composed of individuals with different perspectives, lived experiences, and identities is essential to achieving our mission and upending old models of selling and sharing art. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are accommodated in the job application and interview process, and in the performance of essential job functions.